Share | 

His Early Years Win The Battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: His Early Years Win The Battle   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:43 am

Blazing Phoenix is walking towards his car preparing to leave the arena after his ppv win. Suddenly he has another weird episode.

Blazing Phoenix: NOT again. See i won without you. I don't need your help.

Strange Voice: If it wasn't me you would be at the hospital lying on a bed all broken. You should have been thanking me from saving you from becoming a pancake in that floor.

Blazing Phoenix: I do...i do thank you but that's all. I don't you back. I don't want to be that person anymore.

Strange Voice: Remember your beginning as a wrestler?? All that power, that dominance. All that amount of wins...i'm sure you want all that back. You know you don't have what it takes to beat Ursu'. Are you gonna let Mank carry you?? Are you gonna acept him as a better wrestler and as your boss?? Is that what you want in the future???

Blazing Phoenix: Mank is not the boss of me. We just joined forces to fight a common enemy...

Strenge Voice: But i'm sure you would want to be the best, to not need help to fight the enemies. Come on...let me help. Let's become champions again and the best damn wrestler in this fed.

Blazing Phoenix becomes silent. Thinking....fighting a moral delema...

Blazing Phoenix: I think you're right. I don't like to have you around but i guess i have no other choice if i want to become again the best in here. I accept. Let's get back to the beginning. Let's be Gaara again!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mank
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: His Early Years Win The Battle   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:52 am

Mank looks at his partner, and starts walking to talk to him

Mank: Are you ok man? By the way, nice win you had. I'm happy that i won too, but can't celebrate, hate to fight my own people.

Mank stays there checking the state of Blazing Phoenix and waiting if he will answer something about the question Mank did
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: His Early Years Win The Battle   Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Blazing Phoenix looks at Mank with a smile on his face.

Blazing Phoenix: Yeah man. All fine. Better than ever. Congratulations on your win and on having arrested alyn. I was just talking with an old friend that belongs to my past and that i decided to bring back to the future. I don't like much to do this but...i have to do if i want to be the best arround here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mank
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: His Early Years Win The Battle   Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Mank: An old friend? Where? Don't tell me you see shadows for real. That would be scary. Or you're just joking? Weird joke for an old guy like you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: His Early Years Win The Battle   Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:33 pm

Blazing Phoenix: It's kinda weird and unreal to say the least i'm gonna explain you. Since i was born i was condemned to leave with a monster sealed inside of me. I'm no ordinary person you see. The truth is when i first start fighthing arround 19 years old, my name was Gaara and inside of me there is a monster sealed as i already told you named Shukaku. And that monster gives me much more power and strengh than i have by myself and gives the the power to control sand.

Blazing Phoenix takes a moment for a deep breath and then continues to talk.

Blazing Phoenix: As i said it gave me much more power than i posess but with time he was wishing more and more and trying to take control of my body and my mine. The destruction he caused in the past is uncomparable to anything else you have ever seen. So with an enormous amount of sacrifice i was able to lock him inside of me deep down inside and prevent him from doing any more damage to anyone or anything.

But the past few days have been difficult. He is coming out again and i have been strugled with it. I was trying to lock him deep inside of me again but after a talk with him, he made me see i am far behind from the top now, and that's not what i want. I want to be at the top again and unfortunately as much as i don't want to, i have to use him and his powers again. But don't worry. I'm older now i have more self control and more power to not let him take control and destroy everything.

Blazing Phoenix looks at the ground, looks at his car, and then directly into Mank's eyes.

Blazing Phoenix: Don't woory. I'm gonna be by your side as i have been this season, my main focus is Ursu' and Alyn and for now we will batle on the same side. It just gonna be a much stronger wrestler with you. From the start of the next season on, Blazing Phoenix remains ashes and Gaara is brought back from the past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His Early Years Win The Battle   

Back to top Go down

His Early Years Win The Battle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1