RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Earning Respect

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

Earning Respect Empty
PostSubject: Earning Respect   Earning Respect Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:56 am

Tthe arena goes completely dark. a barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena while napalm like flames engulf the sky above the ring
red white and blue pyrotechnics flash all the way on the titan tron and red and white flames burst from the four ringposts, when the smoke clears the lights come up and lombard is standing just outside of the ring
Lombard makes his way to the ring.
wearing camo shorts and a razor wire chain around his neck

Lombard grabs a microphone from one of the announcers at the announcing table before jumping into the ring. He waits for the cheering of his fans to subside before speaking.

Lombard: "I know I'm a fairly new wrestler here. I know that I have only had a limited amount of professional matches. But ask anyone in this building about my work ethic, about how hard I train, about how much of myself I put into my matches, and they will tell you that I am as dedicated as any of the top wrestlers in this federation!"

Lombard pauses as three of his fans start to cheer from the front row.

Lombard: "Maybe I'm too young, and too new at this to have already earned respect. But I'm here tonight to earn it. I give respect to the other wrestlers in this federation, and tonight I will earn the respect of one of our wrestlers."

Lombard paces back and forth in the ring for a few seconds.

Lombard: "On the match card for tonight our GM has me wrestling with Berno. As you all know Berno is a big boy and a very tough wrestler. And aparently he is too tough to even acknowledge a young up and coming wrestler like myself. I attempted to introduce myself to him in the locker room just a few minutes ago and wish him luck in our match, and he wouldn't even look at me, much less shake my hand."

A few boo's are heard in the audience.

Lombard: "So TONIGHT...TONIGHT when Berno comes into this ring with me. I will earn his respect. Tonight, just like so many before him, I will beat him to a bloody pulp."

Lombard begins to remove the razorwire chain from around his neck and slowly wrap it around his fist as he continues to talk.

Lombard: "Tonight Berno will taste my Razorwire Chokeslam, lay in his own blood on the mat, and be powerless as I pin him 1....2....3! Tonight Berno WILL RESPECT ME!"

Lombard drops the microphone and jumps out of the ring.
Back to top Go down

Earning Respect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: