RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bmg's ascension

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

bmg's ascension Empty
PostSubject: bmg's ascension   bmg's ascension Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:05 pm

Shelly Connors: Hello everyone, last week was RCW's first show and it was a huge sucess. Today I am here with one of the many wrestlers on the roster who will be here everyweek on Monday nights, bmg!

(The camera cuts to bmg and the crowd goes wild with cheers and bmg chants)

Shelly Connors: Now bmg, last week you had your first match here and you must have a lot of emotions during and after that match, how do you feel.

bmg: Well, lets see, hmmmm..........

Shelly Connors: Hard to come up with the words to describe it.

bmg: One could say that, really it was quite a match. Crisis Cage was so tough to beat, I thought I had given up hope, but for some reason, I pull the win right out of the clutches of defeat. I think I should just be called the miracle worker cause I always suprise my opponents at the very last second. I fell sympathy for Crisis, he was so close, yet so far away.

Shelly Connors: I know, you really held in during that match, but besides that, last week you made an appearance during Irvin enriquez was making an open challenge. You said that you were there to reintroduce yourself as a newer bmg, but Irvin took exception to that and called you out. In addition to that, theRock and you reached an agreement later in that argument to form a alliance, whats going on with that?

bmg: A lot of people want to know why me and theRock have formed a union. Well honestly there are a lot of superstars here that can't help but call themselves the best, I believe that me and Rocky are making our way to the top our own way, and it's not just me, there are a few others that realize they are top contenders too and there may be some things going down tonight that I wont mention, but I will tell you this, a new generation of wrestlers fighting for a cause are making their way to be respected, but our way is a little less serious and a lot more interesting.

Shelly Connors: Well, you do have a very busy night because Irvin enriquez and you are going to face each other tonight, any thoughts.

bmg: Not really, if it were not for you mentioning who he was, I would of forgot his name, thank you for that.

(the crowd starts laughing)

bmg: But really, he is getting what he wants for christmas early. he goes one on one with me and I hope he can back up what he says because if your not too careful, i may pull off another bmg moment. Recognize or be recognized.

(bmg leaves)
Back to top Go down

bmg's ascension
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: