RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training session and talk about Space Trucker's first match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Space Trucker
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
Space Trucker

Training session and talk about Space Trucker's first match Empty
PostSubject: Training session and talk about Space Trucker's first match   Training session and talk about Space Trucker's first match Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:10 pm

Space Trucker is in the gym and throws punches and low kicks to the punch bag.
The door is open and the sounds of the hits can be heard easily.
As Space Trucker is launching a barrage of left and right hooks,Mario Gueste",the journalist,comes through the door and approaches Space Trucker.
Space Trucker has his back turned to the door,so he can't see Mario approaching.
Mario goes near and notices that the punch bag has four tiny red circles drawn with chalk and each of the blows is aimed at the circles.

"Hey!" Mario said
Startled,Space Trucker turns launching a direct punch to Mario's face,stopping it just before it actually hits Mario!

"Are you nuts?" Space Trucker says infuriated!
"Don't you ever,EVER,startle me like this again,or you'll need a medic!"
Mario just stares with surprise.
Space Trucker continues more calm,yet still frustrated

"Next time you'll feel like breaking my concentration,make sure that you'll come from an angle where I can see you-you don't want your nose to be relocated three inches in your brain!"
"I-I-I'm sorry!"Mario managed to say.
"Hey,I don't want to scare you,but I react rather violently when I'm surprised-it has caused me trouble,but it also has saved my butt more than once",Space Trucker said smiling.
"Come on now,let's sit on the bench over there"
"Is this a social visit,or there's something you want to ask me?"
Space Trucker asked grinning.
"I just wanted a comment on the scheduled match between you and Dynamite David Wigton-I already have a comment from him" Mario said.
"Oh?" Space Trucker said,raising one eyebrow
"He said that he know you well and thinks you're talented,but the show will end with a bang" Mario said
"Let me guess" Space Trucker said smirking "He's gonna wear explosives connected to a dead man's switch!"
Mario barely suppressed a laugh!
"Look" Space Trucker continued in a more serious tone "Dave is a good wrestler,but I wouldn't be so arrogant if I were him-no matter who wins this match,there will be a lot of sweat and blood!"
"Now"
Space Trucker said standing up "may I resume my training?"
"What?Oh yes,by all means,please!"

"By the way-what's the circle thingy on the bag?" Mario asked
"This?Oh,I try to improve my precision and I wont call it for the day,until those circles are off"
"If you excuse me-there's a lot of punching to do......"
Space Trucker said and resumed his training....
Back to top Go down

Training session and talk about Space Trucker's first match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: