RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Losing sucks.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

Losing sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Losing sucks.   Losing sucks. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:25 pm

Shelly Connors and camera man are waiting in the hallway after the match between Lombard and Berno the Barbarian. Lombard storms into the hallway and doesn't stop for the interviewers. Shelly Connors rushes after Lombard with her camera man in tow.

Shelly Connors: "Lombard...Lombard how do you feel after the match?"

Lombard doesn't even slow down and continues ignoring the interviewer completely.

Shelly Connors: "Lombard, how does it feel to have lost your first match ever in RCW's Friday Night Chaos?"

Lombard stops suddenly with his back still turned. The camera man and Shelly Connors stop as well and keep their distance. Slowly Lombard turns and faces them.

Lombard: "You wanna know how I feel? You wanna know how I feel after losing my first ever match, right here...in this arena. Losing my first match wrestling for RCW. Losing my first match on Friday Night Chaos. Losing to BERNO THE BARBARIAN!!"

Lombard walks up to the camera and puts his face right in the lense with an evil glare. He suddenly grabs the camera man by the neck and chokeslams him into the concrete floor. The camera lands on the ground on it's side still running as Lombard turns to the frightened Shelly Connors.

Lombard: "Losing SUCKS!"

Lombard turns his back and walks into the locker room while the sideways camera films his exit.
Back to top Go down

Losing sucks.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: