RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apologies and Promises

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

Apologies and Promises Empty
PostSubject: Apologies and Promises   Apologies and Promises Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Lombard makes his way to the ring without his usual entrance effects in the background. He stops and asks the announcers if he can borrow a microphone and when tey give him one he jumps up into the ring. He takes a moment to survey the audience before he begins to speak.

Lombard: "Tonight, tonight I have an apology to make. Tonight I have to apologize for some of my actions after last weeks match agains Berno the Barbarian. Tonight I need to apologize to our interviewer Shelly Connors and her cameraman. Instead of answering the questions she asked me, I let my frustration at myself for losing a close match against Berno cloud my judgement and I chokeslammed her cameraman into the concrete floor. Shelly, I hope both you and your cameraman will accept my apology."

Lombard lowers the microphone and lowers his head for a few moments. The audience is very quiet. At last Lombard lifts his head and speaks again.

Lombard: "From here on out all of my frustrations will be left in this ring. I will give everything I have here in this ring. And I hear that this week I will be in a tag team match, and that Sparkhawk will be my partner. We will be fighting against Miguel A Pereira and Haunted Flame. Honestly I don't care if Sparkhawk even shows up because I am SO TICKED OFF from losing last week that all my frustration and rage has been funneled into preparing for this match. And it WILL be unleashed tonight. In this ring. On Miguel A Pereira & Haunted Flame. I pity them for being the wrestlers unlucky enough to face me in the ring tonight."

The rage is barely concealed on Lombards face as he finishes talking and lowers the microphone.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and Promises   Apologies and Promises Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:22 am

The lights go out as lightnings strike the Tron and an introduction video shows Thunderhawk executing his most powerful moves, while his music hits the arena.

Thunderhawk enters the arena surrounded by cheers. He is dressed in civilian, and walks slowly to the ring with a mic.
He then walks in the square jumping over the third rope and puts his left hand in his pocket before thinking a while and speaking to Lombard.

"Lombard, Lombard. Tonight you will indeed have a match, and a rather tough one. But let me tell you one thing."
Lombard nervously passes his hand on his razorwire chain behind his back. Thunder notices it and laughs.

"You don't need to Chokeslam me, Lombard, don't worry. I am just here to say good luck to you and Sparkhawk for your match. Me and Sparkhawk seem to have a sort of good mutual friendship, and honestly i wouldn't like to see you lose ... as well, i respect you ..."

He surveys Lombard studying his reactions.
"You are wondering what the hell i am here for, right ?" Lombard stares at him and Thunder smiles. "You're right, this is not even my show ... but i am very much interested in your match ... Really very much. Perhaps too much."

He winks and stops talking.
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and Promises   Apologies and Promises Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:51 pm

Lombard stares at Thunderhawk for a few minutes before slowly raising his microphone back towards his mouth. He pauses and begins to pace slowly taking in what Thunderhawk has said. He stops in front of THunderhawk and raises his microphone back to his mouth.

Lombard: "Thunderhawk...you've definitely got one thing right. I WAS wondering what the HELL you were doing here. But now that you have explained to me why the hell it is that you are here, I think I understand. Completely."

Lombard lets his microphone fall to the mat and he walks towards Thunderhawk until he is staring at him face to face. The frustration from losing his last match is still visible on Lombards face. Slowly he extends his right hand in a gesture of friendship.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and Promises   Apologies and Promises Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:19 am

Thunderhawk lowers his eyes to watch Lombard's hand and nods before raising his eyes again, watching Lombard's eyes. He then shakes his hand and brings his mic to his mouth again.

"I perfectly understand what it is like having lost your match to Berno ... Really. But it is not time to watch the past, mate. Use it as a way to bounce, to be well right now ... Focus on your match, and have no worry ... Not only because you're stronger than them, but also because ..."

Thunderhawk pauses as he takes a step backwards :
"Also because ... well, because you can't lose that match." He smiles. "By the way, i would have liked to tell it to Sparkhawk as well, but i can't see him anywhere ..."

He grins as he turns backwards, militarly salutes Lombard and leaves passing under the third rope, slowly heading to the backstage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and Promises   Apologies and Promises Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies and Promises
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: