RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not a time to complain ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Not a time to complain ... Empty
PostSubject: Not a time to complain ...   Not a time to complain ... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:48 am

Thunderhawk stops his two-hour weight lifting session and gets up from the machine. He takes a towel and a little plastic box from a bench nearby and sits on it. From the box, he takes two pills that he eats immediately, shaking his head.
"Damn ... these pills that Doc gave me for my attacks are really bad ..." he thinks. While he is turned back to the door, he takes his mask off and considers it a while.

"Dude ... Now stop complaining about everything. It is time to fight off and show what you're made of ..." He puts his mask on the bench and starts wiping the sweat on his face.
"You proved something important against Telan last week, old pal ... But now it will be a more important one. All the guys out there think i'm finished ... that i'm a poor old invalid wrestler ... those little beginners would want it." He grins.

"I'll prove they are wrong." He closes his fist and pushes it until the fingers are almost white. "Time to fight not only to win a match, but to prove that i am something ... And i will show it to everyone."

As he passes his towel on his mouth, this gets red from blood.
"Damn blood ... At least they will all see that this is not the blood of a martyr or a loser ... But the blood of a winner. And it will be replaced by others' blood. I swear it."

He releases his grasp on his fist and puts his black mask on. He then watches the clock. 9 AM ... "I still have 10 hours of training in front of me. Let's not lose time !". He takes a mp3 player from his pocket and puts it in his ears before setting the weight machine ...
Back to top Go down

Not a time to complain ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: