RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4/20/2009 A little annoucement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

4/20/2009 A little annoucement Empty
PostSubject: 4/20/2009 A little annoucement   4/20/2009 A little annoucement Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:49 am

ZzTripleHzZ and xXxBatistaxXx walk in to the ring and pick up a mic.

ZzTripleHzZ: Hi everyone, Let me introducing my brother xXxBatistaxXx. For long you guy didnt know that we was brother, so now i will stand in this ring and annouce that for you guy. I will annouce that i have create a tag team with my brother and the tag name is SOZAX and is stand for Slegehammer of ZzTripleHzZ and xXxBatistaxXx. And this is te first team ever in RCW: International Ring. You guy know that last week i has lose for CaTaLyN and my brother have lose for Sagat in the 1st match. But when we tag you will know our real power that you guy never seen.

ZzTripleHzZ: And that all i want to say, Now let see what my brother has about this thing.

ZzTripleHzZ hand the mic. to xXxBatistaxXx
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

4/20/2009 A little annoucement Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4/20/2009 A little annoucement   4/20/2009 A little annoucement Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:56 am

xXxBatistaxXx take the mic. and say

xXxBatistaxXx: Hello everybody, everybody said yeah

Audience: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

xXxBatistaxXx: Yeah

Audience: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

xXxBatistaxXx: Now that you guy know that me and my bro was create SOZAX so the bad luck for Sagat and CaTaLyN face us in the 1st match we are together. They will know our real power and real fight in tag. 1 more thing we choose the name SOZAX because our main weapon was SlegeHammer.

xXxBatistaxXx and ZzTripleHzZ pick up the Slegehammer was already on the ground

xXxBatistaxXx and ZzTripleHzZ: YEAHHHH

Audience: YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

xXxBatistaxXx and ZzTripleHzZ leave
Back to top Go down

4/20/2009 A little annoucement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: