RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another hunt starts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Another hunt starts Empty
PostSubject: Another hunt starts   Another hunt starts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:51 am

A black Ferrari stops in the parking lot with a strong screeching noise ... Thunderhawk gets down wearing a long leather coat and shuts the door closed.

Whistling, he quickly walks to the arena, where a reporter catches him :
"Thunderhawk ! Here again ! What are your feelings about finding your ex-comrades again ? Excited, sad, happy ? What ?"

Hawk stares at his eyes with a blank expression. "No comment ... Just tell everyone that this is a new start for me ... I want to show what i am made of, and no-one will be able to stand in my path for long ... I want to win, but above all I want good fights ... i want to show myself off ... But im happy, really happy to be here. NO COMMENT NOW"

"And what do you think about ..."
"I think i said no comment ... are u deaf ?" he keeps staring at him ...
"A message for your next opponents ?"
"Per la Madonna ! Want me to clean your ears or what ? I give you 30 seconds to run away ..."

The reporter insists : "Just a message to your opp..."

Hawk grabs his head and slams him in a DDT before throwing him on a car trunk. He then grabs him making him stand up and hits a spinning kick on him ... he finally gives him a single Lightning Shock Kick, his finisher, to the throat. The reporter falls senseless ...

"I told you to shut up ... now i think that they understood this message."
He quickly walks to the arena.
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

PostSubject: Re: Another hunt starts   Another hunt starts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Lombard steps out from behind his car and begins clapping with very little entheusiasm and has a half grin on his face.
Lombard: "Well done TH. Very impressive. If your little show here with the reporter is any indication of what you are looking for when you talk about "good fights" and "showing yourself off" I see that reporters everywhere have much to fear"

Lombard laughs to let TH know he was just joking around and heads towards the arena as well.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: Another hunt starts   Another hunt starts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:48 am

Thunder suddenly stops grinning widely ...
"You know, Lombard ... you were impressive in TIW's last shows ... really. And i also sense you have a good sense of humour ... but just one thing."

He still not turned back ...
"That guy made my bubbles get as big as a car wheel ... and i had enough. But this was nothing compared to what i can, and what i will indeed do. So i appreciate youre having fun, i even like funny people."

He keeps with his back turned.
"But don't pull my leg for too long ... my italian blood will not wxiat long until it will boil. I can let you laugh. It's a human right. But not too much. Just be careful"

He stands still
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

PostSubject: Re: Another hunt starts   Another hunt starts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Lombard laughs even a little harder for a minute ignoring TH's veiled warnings.
Lombard: "Dude! Lighten up! I'm not tryin to boil your italian blood. You've got to admit that reporter had it coming for a LONG time. But whatever, you can keep your stoic attitude if you want.

Lombard walks past TH and heads towards the door of the facility.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: Another hunt starts   Another hunt starts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:03 am

Thunderhawk starts laughing and stops Lombrd by an arm.

"I guess you're right, mate ... but still. I know you may not be trying to laugh at me. Because you know WHAT would happen if it was. And if i really believed it, IT would have already happen."

Lombard stares at him. Thunderhawk starts laughing.
"Come on, don't be that afraid ... I've never beaten up someone just because he was laughing. And you are right. But on one thing you're wrong. That guy ... that so-called reporter. See him ? What i've done was not what i plan to do when i talk about good fights. And not only the reporters will have to fear something."

Thunderhawk stares at Lombard before bursting in a cheerful laugh. "Let's go now, I start to chill out here."
He enters the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another hunt starts   Another hunt starts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another hunt starts
Page 1 of 1