RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackout Invasion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

Blackout Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Blackout Invasion   Blackout Invasion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:51 pm

(a mysterious theme song plays)

Johnny Carson: Whats going on, I dont dont know this theme, is this another new wrestler...

Warren Michaels: I dont know, this is a ppv event. You would think that Sarah would of announed a debut wrestler on a night like this.

(All of a sudden the word Blackout appears on the screen)

Johnny Carson: Oh Great! Just what we need......trouble.

(bmg, Telan, and theRock come out to a good pop from the crowd)

Warren Micheals: Well, this is it, we can call this the official debut of Blackout.

Johnny Carson: Their not here just to greet fans Micheals, they are up to something.

(Blackout gets inside the ring and bmg grabs a microphone)

bmg: Well, here it starts, right here it all begins, here tonight you all get to witness the birth of the future of this business. This my friends is Blackout! 3 wrestlers to are on their way to the top of the mountain, 3 wrestlers who get the job done when it needs to be and 3 wrestlers who don't lay down to anyone.

(the crowd begins to cheer)

Warren: See, their not here to cause chaos Johnny. They are here to........

Johnny Carson: Talk?! Thats all. Sure....well see what happens at the end of this.

bmg: Look at us, 3 young and talented individuals who have a common goal to be legends. You have Telan, who I have seen wrestle in TIW, there he was winning matches and shutting people up. This guy is a definite future champion. And here you have theRock, another former TIW wrestler who I have fought against to be a champion. Is in ring skills are just as good as his mic skills, amazing.

bmg: Now on to the point. We are not only just here to be legends, but we are here to call out RCW management!

Johnny Carson: See! There it is! I told you, bmg's is practically asking to be fired.

bmg: At a high quality ppv like this, we sure have a crappy match card, my own teamates are not even featured. Is there a reason for that Sarah Channing?! A woman can never get the job done in a manly business like wrestling. You should know full and well what a faction is, they are a team, breaking up the team results in serious problems, just like that garbage you call a match card last week making me take on nobodies and not have at least Telan or theRock as my Teamate. I will say this over and over till you answer me Ms. Channing, Blackout takes crap from no one, and if you don't pay your respect to bmg, theRock or Telan, the revoltion for respect begins.
Back to top Go down
Telan
Active Forumer
Active Forumer

Blackout Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackout Invasion   Blackout Invasion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Telan grabs a mic and beginns too talk.

Telan: Sarah Channing now come out we wont do any trouble if you come out right now we want too talk too you face too face and clear a few think with you.

Johnny Carson: now Telan is asking too be fried too have the gone mad or something?

Telan: shup up Johnny or do you want too have problems with me?

Johnny Carson: Ok take it easy.

Telan : Well it looks like she is taking her time.

Telan: Now Get out! already or else i am going too play with Johnny Carson too pass the time.

Johnny Carson: See i told you we have too wait i told you the will make trouble!

Warren Michaels: Well just wait i dont think any think will happen and Sarah Channing will come out any minute.

Telan: Frist off i want too now why theRock and I are not on this PPV. And one more think Sarah if you dont wont too make your life complicated you should now what each of us is capability off you now what we can do so you should do what is the best and make bmg theRock or even me too the 1 contender for the RCW National Champion.
Back to top Go down
theRock
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

Blackout Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackout Invasion   Blackout Invasion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:26 am

After a few minutes Silence in the Arena without Sarah Channing coming out, theRock Grabs the mic from Telan.

TheRock: SARAH CHANNING! Move your candy ass out here or we will help you to do so!

he then turns to Telan and BMG.

TheRock: Just like I said.... She wont come out here on her own!

Warren Michaels: Seems like Blackout wont reach their targets. Maybe they are more lucky after our brea...

TheRock: Never interrupt TheRock, Warren! I thought you learned that already... And no! We wont't make a break now, beacuse Blackout doesn't want it!

Johnny Carson: Keep quiet Warren, I try to listen.

TheRock: I am sick of waiting now. I cant stand here and do nothing. Lets move and take a look what Sarah is doing now. I mean it has to be very important, if she ignores the three best fighters of RCW.

TheRock drops the mic and wants to leave the Ring.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Blackout Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackout Invasion   Blackout Invasion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:50 am

The lights suddenly go out as Fear by Disturbed hits the arena. When they are on again, only a small spotlight briefly flashes on a ringpost, where a shadow is crouching. Then all is black again.

"You guys better calm down a bit." says a familiar voice "In my opinion, know why you arent scheduled ? Boys, just look at you bundle of wrecks coming here to speak. Words, words, words ... Nothing more."

A lights is spotted on the Tron, then flashes off again.
"And I think that you need a little cleanup. I didn't have a very good digestion of what you did to me 3 weeks ago. It didnt prevent me from winning the title. But know what ? Im planning to lose it as soon as possible, so i'll be able to deal with some ... troubles I have. Now it's better i leave before i lose patience with you guys."

The lights suddenly appear, as nobody is to be seen.
Back to top Go down
theRock
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

Blackout Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackout Invasion   Blackout Invasion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:12 pm

Again the lights go on and Blackout still is standing in the Ring.

BMG: Okay. Let's move We will do it now, not later! I can't wait to get it!

Telan and theRock agree and they stable walk out of the arena.

After a few seconds the camera shows them backstage.

Telan: Where is he? Guess that he is in his locker room recovering from his match.

TheRock: We will see in a minute.

BMG,Telan and theRock stop in front of Thuderhawk's locker room door. You can hear someone breathing very fast.

TheRock: Hi Thunderhawk! Warren Michaels here. You have time for an interview?

Before Thunderhawk can answer the three wrestlers opened the door with a jerk and lunge at Thunderhawk.

He realizes too late and gets beaten down by Telan and theRock.

BMG: You don't want the title?! Then you won't have it any longer! You are the wrong title holder! You neither respect it, nor you are good enough for it! But at random I know three people, who would be and do exactly that!

BMG and theRock now look for the title and find it quite fast.

Telan: We only fulfil you a desire, Hawk!

With a Thunderhawk in bad condition and Blackout standing over him with his title, the scene ends.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blackout Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackout Invasion   Blackout Invasion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackout Invasion
Page 1 of 1