RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resignation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Resignation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:10 am

- I know i'm not Mank. And i hope to be totally different from him. And well at least you said you trust me. And no, i won't ask you to trust me more than Mank.

Sparkhawk stand up and take by one arm to Thunderhawk

-What you were about to say about me that you got quiet. I am what??? Come on, answer!!
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:12 am

"Was about to say that you are BROTHERS but not EQUAL ! And release my arm right now ... I'm very calm. But i'm very ... lunatic."
He grins.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:22 am

- You know, you don't need to remind me every 5 minutes that he's my brother. I ALREADY KNOW IT!!! About your arm...

Sparkhawk keeps the grip and pushes Thunderhawk against the wall

- You had the same consideration when you just took me by the neck? Yes i know already you can be lunatic. Maybe the famous Tarfield messed with your mind too. What you will do next? Call Mank and telling him to come here? Be sure that if u do that, what i did to your jaw will be little, about what will happen to you. And i wont care about your scars, your cough or anything.

Sparkhawk releases Thunderhawk arm

- I dont need someone fixing my personal problems, so stay away from them

Sparkhawk turns his back and starts walking
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:26 am

Thunderhawk takes out his cellphone and dials a number.
"Hello, Mank ? Yes, it's me ... About your brother ..." He starts to laugh and shows nobody was talking with him. "I don't need him. I am not trying to solve your problems, i'm trying to make you alive again. Better i dash away. I have other things to think about than a young Calimero-type of man thinking everyone hates him. Come back when you think you'll have grown up a bit."

He snaps his fingers and the lights go out. He has vanished when they come on again.
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:30 am

Lombard just stares and shakes his head.

Lombard: "You boys just ain't right"

Lombard turns and starts to leave but then stops and turns back towards Sparkhawk.

Lombard: "I just have one suggestion for you Sparky. . .maybe you should spend more time worring about who you ARE instead of who you are not...And you better be ready for our match Friday night. I expect you to be prepared and bring your best, because I will be bringing mine."

He turns and heads for the door again.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:32 am

-Count with it Lombard, if nobody else attack me before the match, I'm out of here, will need to rest all the day

Sparkhawk prepares to go out of the building
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resignation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: