RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling The Enemy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

Calling The Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Calling The Enemy   Calling The Enemy Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:02 am

Shadow Of The Day is heard in the arena and Shadow_Demon comes from backstage with a mic in his hand. He walks down the aisle and enters the ring. He prepares to talk with a serious look on his face.

Shadow_Demon: Everybody saw who unfair was the match in wich i lost the title to Dustin. In that time i demanded respect and what did i get?? nothing absolutley nothing. I was ignored by the crap of gm we have here. But guess what. That was the last time that happened. Sarah Channing get your fat ass in here now, i want to talk to you.

Shadow_Demon stands in the midle of the ring waiting for the gm response.
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Calling The Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling The Enemy   Calling The Enemy Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:55 am

*RCW theme is on the titan tron as Sarah Channing is making her way to the ring.*

Sarah Channing:How do you dare to talk like this to me?

*Shadow_Demon tried to say something but he stops when he saw her angry face.*

Sarah Channing:You know what ...You lost by fair , he is better than you and you thought that you can beat him with that attitude only but you was wrong and I'm happy that this happened.
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

Calling The Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling The Enemy   Calling The Enemy Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:19 am

Shadow_Demon: I lost because i was thrown into a match that i wasn't expecting too. And a title shot. I need time to get ready for a match, and i was told i was gonna defend my title 5 minutes before it happened.

Shadow_Demon stops for a moment and when Sarah was going to talk he interrupts her.

Shadow_Demon: Shut up!! I'm not done yet. I am your best superstar here, i am the reason why people see RCW. And you should respect a superstar of my caliber, not treat me the way you did. I hope we are done with that.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Calling The Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling The Enemy   Calling The Enemy Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:14 am

ZeroBlodds Entrance Movie interrupts Shadow_Demon
ZeroBlood Walks Down To The Ring And Says:

- Shadow_Demon Your Not The Best Superstar I Am. I Am The Strongest And Smartest Superster In The TWG. And I Can prove It By Haveing A Match Against You In A Show.
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Calling The Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling The Enemy   Calling The Enemy Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:54 am

*The camera moves to backstage where Ursu' and Zeratul are searching Sarah Channing in her office but there's only the janitor who's cleaning around.*

Ursu':Hey man , where's Sarah , we have something to talk with her.

The janitor:I don't know , she went a few seconds ago , probably she's in ring or somewhere in backstage.

*Ursu' moves his attention to the TV from the office .*

Ursu':Look where's the b**ch , let's go after her.

*The guys are leaving the office.*

----a few seconds later-----

*3 A.M. by Eminem is played on Titan tron as Ursu' and Zeratul are making their way to the ring with the microphones in their hands.*

Ursu':Hey Sarah we have something to discuss.

Sarah Channing : Please wait because it looks like I have here two guys who have problems.

Zeratul:Now you have only one !

*Zeratul jumps on zeroblood hitting him with the fists and sending him out of the arena and he went with him too.*

Ursu':Ok , now that we are only me and Shadow_Demon I think it will be easier to discuss. We should take my problem first as I'm the most important wrestler here.

Sarah Channing:Don't start again , tell me what you want but fast!!!

*Sarah Channing starts to be really angry.*

Ursu': Do you remember the PPV ? Well , me and Zeratul made a requirement , to offer us a tag team title shot and we got no answer , but this time it's different . I won't leave you alone untill I get an answer .

Sarah Channing:Since when are you doing my plans and my schedule?

Ursu':I'm not doing anything, I just want my title shot.

Sarah Channing:And he want his rematch . Do you know what? You'll have your title shot Ursu' , but against Shadow_Demon and his partner , 4Real , this night , right here in this ring . Now leave me alone !!

*Sarah Channing leaves the ring .*

Ursu':Hold on a second! I never said that I want to fight with Shadow_Demon.

Sarah Channing:What ?Are you affraid of him ?

Ursu':No , it's not this , I just don't wanna fight with him.
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

Calling The Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling The Enemy   Calling The Enemy Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:17 pm

Shadow_Demon: I don't want to wrestle him wither. I already proved i'm better than him and i don't want the tag title. Do you have some hearing problems or are you just stupid?? Then i will talk slowly and simple so you can understand!!

Shadow_Demon gets closer to Sarah's ear...

Shadow_Demon: Me...Want...Rematch...For...My...Title.

Shadow_Demon then backs away to the center of the ring.

Shadow_Demon: There...got it??? I wan't my title. A rematch with Dustin. Not the tag title. I don't want to beat the hell out of Ursu' again.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Calling The Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling The Enemy   Calling The Enemy Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:25 pm

Mank goes close to Shadow_Demon interrupting him

- Sorry old man, But Dustin McGee is busy already for next show, sorry to disappoint you.

Shadow_demon Turns back to look at the familiar voice of Mank

- You surely are asking why Dustin McGee is already busy and why i know it. Let me save you the hard work for you thinking. Dustin will fight ME, i came here to get titles and i will starting with that belt, so better forget about that rematch against Dustin, because after i destroy him, you wont be able to get your hands on that title until i die. Do you Understand, old one?

Shadow_Demon turns to look at Sarah and she gives him a big evil grin and starts laughing
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

Calling The Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling The Enemy   Calling The Enemy Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:31 pm

Shadow_Demon: You think you can keep MY title away from me?? YOU, punching bag???

Shadow_Demon starts laughing of Mank!!

Shadow_Demon: Thanks junior. I really needed to relax a bit. No moving up to seroius things, why don't you let grown ups take care of things and go paly a little will you?? Sarah why do i have to fight Ursu' for the tag titles?? I want Dustin, i want my rematch it is in the contract, i deserve it!!!
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Calling The Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling The Enemy   Calling The Enemy Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:10 pm

- Hey looks like age got your brain already... DO YOU JUST HEARD ME??? I'm the one fighting Dustin, and you should start preparing for the tag match, that if you keep the same tag you had seasons ago, Ursu' and Zeratul will crush you. So If you dont have real troubles, obey Sarah and do your match. I think you know how you should fulfill a contract.

Mank advances and goes next to Sarah

- And thanks Sarah for giving me already this chance, Won't disappoint you and Dustin will need an ambulance after our match.

Mank takes a look to Shadow_Demon

- I think you're done here, so what are you waiting to leave? or want me to call 4Real and we have the tag title match here right now??
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

Calling The Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling The Enemy   Calling The Enemy Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:38 am

Shadow_Demon: You have your match with Dustin, but taking in consideration the joke fo wrestler you are you're gonna loose, and then i will hae my rematch and the title will stay where it should be...on the shoulder of a real champion.

Shadow_Demon leaves he ring and goes backstage but before disapearing in the back he turns to Mank and says.

Shadow_Demon: And Mank perhaps you will get a surprise in your title match!!!
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

Calling The Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling The Enemy   Calling The Enemy Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:01 am

As Shadow_Demon reaches the top of the entrance ramp, a lightning bolt strikes right infront of him then the arena lights dim into darkness. A familiar thunder echoes and heavy rainfall is heard. A wolf howl is heard across the speakers then the lights fade back in. As Shadow_Demon stops to realize what's happening a voice is heard: "Perhaps somebody ELSE will get a surprise next Monday... and perhaps pretty much EVERYBODY will get a surprise next Monday!"
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

Calling The Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling The Enemy   Calling The Enemy Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Shadow_Demon looks to the screen like if there was DaWolf...

Shadow_Demon: Is that a threat?? Are you threatning me?? Do you realize who you talking to?? Are you aware of the consequences of messing with me??? I think not...so thin carefully before doing anything. Be smart for once in your life little puppy!!
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Calling The Enemy Empty
PostSubject: d   Calling The Enemy Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:44 am

The Unknowns entrance plays and The Unknown is making his way to the ring

The Unknown: shadow you need to listen or didn't you heard what he sed ofcorse its a threat! and now I want a match right now! you and me NOW!

Last edited by The Unknown on Mon May 18, 2009 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

Calling The Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling The Enemy   Calling The Enemy Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:53 am

DaWolf's music hits and he comes out with a wide smile on his face. He walks down the ramp where The Unknown is standing and goes past him and straight to Shadow_Demon.

Now why would I threaten you? Is it because you're going head-on with my new stable partners? Or is it because I want someone to piss off? Or is simply because I felt like it?! Oh no.. that wasn't a threat. It was a promise!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calling The Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling The Enemy   Calling The Enemy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling The Enemy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: