RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The beginning of a new era!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

The beginning of a new era! Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of a new era!   The beginning of a new era! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Minutes after the scene in the parking lot with Rated X the fans sit in the arena unaware of what will happen next when Rated X's music blasts through out the arena

Rated X makes his way down to the ring in his fur coat and jeans holding a mic. He slides into the ring and climbs onto the turnbuckle and taunts for the crowd. The crowd is cheering incredibly loud

Rated X: I have held my tongue now for a few weeks, letting my actions speak louder than my words. But now it is about time I spoke up.

The fans cheer even louder as Rated X has to pause for them

Rated X: When I arrived here I did what I was told, I won! And then I won again. Now as everyone should know I am up for Wrestler of the Season. Now we all know I won't win it, but hey only one thing is important to me, and that is putting a title belt around my waist! And now that I have spoken out it is time to start a new Era in the RCW! An era where no one is safe.

The fans start going crazy

Rated X: An era where anything goes, and most importantly an era where Rated X is at the top of the mountain. Ladies and Gentlemen let me be the first to welcome you to the Rated X era!

Rated X drops the mic as the fans cheer and his music plays again. He taunts a little more and exits the ring and walks out of the arena
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

The beginning of a new era! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a new era!   The beginning of a new era! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:00 pm

it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
two bit makes his way to the ring with someone next to he with a mask an is face in a robe .

two bit:ha ha ha! look a new era is coming right, Rated X you real think a new era is coming no i am two bit the top Shotta around here so sit back down and watch your wrestling show and make the real wrestler that deserve a title belt fight for it not redkid x i am talking about me so stand back or i give you a two bit Twist Of Fate out of here .
Back to top Go down

The beginning of a new era!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: