RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get It Throught Your Skull

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Get It Throught Your Skull Empty
PostSubject: Get It Throught Your Skull   Get It Throught Your Skull Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:47 am

*Suicide!! walks down to the ring*

Suicide!!:Thunderhawk....looks like the animal awoke from his sleep and all it took was a returning bodygaurd very nice, we'll look at what the future has for me, well nexts season hmmm i will start as champion and have a defence to my reign and what will it have for you, coming off a loss and puts you lower on the ranking for the shot at MY title

*Suicide!! holds up the belt*

Suicide!!:I'm just standing here listing facts, you know what Thunderhawk i don't live off my achivements but it may seem that way to a man that hasn't had any, doesn't it hurt you to know i didnt more than you have here in half the time?

*Suicide!! straps on the belt*

Suicide!!:Mank, its great that you are here because so far you are the only person i have cam acrossed that i couldn't beat, for the longest time that stuck with me pushing me forward but guess what just like a kidney stone everything passes, i can deal with the fact that one on one you are too strong for me but thats fine by me i've moved on maybe you should too

Suicide!!:BMG, you need to work before you even thing about earning another shot at my title, maybe at the end of next season you'll have improved enough to get you self a chance to fall at the feet of the champion again

*Suicide!! smiles and starts to laugh*

Suicide!!:Thunderhawk , revenge please... do what you would like but stop ripping off my gimmic, its time for to realize that the world isn't fare, killers still walk the the streets Wars are still taering through countrys and Suicide!! is Still here so unless you have plans of killing me then you little revenge tatic won't get to me, i think lighting doesnt strike the same place twice but guess what neither will Thunder you feel me HAWK

*Suicide!! grabs a steel chair and sits in the ring*

Suicide!!:I know you guys aren't going to feel the same way i do so i thought i would take the time now to get my seat ready now, so come one come all of you have something to say say it now so i can not care and leave

*Suicide!! waits and waits for somebody to come out*
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Get It Throught Your Skull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get It Throught Your Skull   Get It Throught Your Skull Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:07 am

The arena gets dark as Thunderhawk enters with a mic.
"Wait a second, i think i heard something coming from here ... Oh, Suicide!!. What a good surprise." He smiles "Lightning never strikes two times at the same place ... True. The problem is that ... it has never stricken you. And you know there always is a first time. So this is what i want to tell you : revenge ? your gimmick ? none of both. I am not seeking for revenge, i don't give a damn about you having beaten me. It's just that ..."

He stops and mockingly stares at Suicide!!
"That I think you are just a megalomaniac, loud-mouth, guy. But you already know it." Hawk raises his eyebrows as if he was making a question. "And please .... stop these bulls**t references to war and killers. You don't know what you're talking about. I do. And let me tell something : i am not planning to kill you. Not at all. I'm just willing to ..."

He pauses again.
"To humiliate you. I will take that title from you ... Killing you would be easy. I want to inflict you the worst defeat you ever had. You need someone to open your eyes : face the truth. You can't escape for long." He takes a deep breath."

"Mrs. Channing ? I'm here to ask, if possible, a shot to that title .. officially. And Suicide!! ... You're too prevedible. I know what you will say : "want to lose, hawk ? come here and you will." I don't care to lose. I simply want to prove something ... to myself first. Chinese wisdom says : "losing is not being inferior to your foe, but to yourself." And i will be like i have always been : no matter defeat -even if i think i have good arguments to win- until i show what true fighting is ... And it will be unpleasant for you. If you win, and you'll probably ... or if you lose; which is even more probable."

With a grin, Hawk prepares to get away.
Back to top Go down

Get It Throught Your Skull
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: