RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congratulations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:58 am

I just noticed that we moved up to regional...congratulations on everybody for the effort and let's make this new season even better.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:13 am

sure this season will be even better !
and i join with Shadow to make you all my congratulations, and i think i speak for all of the staff ^^
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:24 am

Great job by everyone!
National level.. You've got one season to prepare for us!
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:39 am

I have to thanks you all for the great job and for the fact that you've been so active in forum and that you offered me the power to go on when I felt that I have no more power.

This season was the hardest I've ever had in TWG and in some moments I was thinking to close the fed and to run away but the fact that you were here and made all those RPs and showed me that you really want this federation to go higher made me change my minds.

Now I'm almost done with the exams and I'll have even more time for RCW , so national ,here we come Very Happy.

Thanks once again,
Ursu'
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Vizitato

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:25 pm

Ursu' wrote:
I have to thanks you all for the great job and for the fact that you've been so active in forum and that you offered me the power to go on when I felt that I have no more power.

This season was the hardest I've ever had in TWG and in some moments I was thinking to close the fed and to run away but the fact that you were here and made all those RPs and showed me that you really want this federation to go higher made me change my minds.

Now I'm almost done with the exams and I'll have even more time for RCW , so national ,here we come Very Happy.

Thanks once again,
Ursu'

You Welcome
ZzTripleHzZ
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:33 pm

Ursu' wrote:

Thanks once again,
Ursu'

You better not run anywhere! National will be only another step! Smile
Congrats to all..
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:03 pm

DaWolf wrote:
Ursu' wrote:

Thanks once again,
Ursu'

You better not run anywhere! National will be only another step! Smile
Congrats to all..
That was at beginning when I was sending loads of PMs trying to sign some good guys and when I had to make a lot of stuffs for this federation , but now I have the main base of wrestlers and I don't have to worry anymore Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations
Page 1 of 1