RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

open challeng

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

open challeng Empty
PostSubject: open challeng   open challeng Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:33 pm

o here comes irvin
irvin-hay i am here in RCW the best place to be at and also where i will win a championship
but tonight i want to come out here and let some one lucky to fight me here tonight
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

open challeng Empty
PostSubject: n   open challeng Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:38 am

nnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Back to top Go down
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

open challeng Empty
PostSubject: Re: open challeng   open challeng Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:27 am

(the crowd starts cheering as bmg apperars to his theme music)

bmg: Well hello there

(the crowd actually gives off its first bmg chant)

bmg: Wow thats new.

(bmg looks at Irvin)

bmg: Ey, you don't have to worry, I'm not here to take up a open challege. I'm here to get a look at the new competition and scout out the talent. Since your new to me, I thought I would introduce myself. My name is......

(before he can even say his name the crowd says it for him......BMG)

bmg: .....ok, i guess everyone else knows me. Anyway I see potential in you and regardless if we end up enemies or allies, I would just like to welcome you to a new breed of wrestling. You remind me a lot about myself when I first appeared in TIW, just itching for a match right off the bat. Well if I am correct, destiny has brought a lot of my former rivals here and just to let you know, none of them will be easy to beat. Get to know some people, its always good to have people by your side. I learned my lesson, but you do things your own way, I gotta go sight seeing some more.

(bmg leaves and goes backstage)
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

open challeng Empty
PostSubject: Re: open challeng   open challeng Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:13 pm

irvin-the only persone i trusth is a nother wrestler but not on here i knew u were not going to try to fight me u know i will beat u i mean i would be scared of myself so anyone that is not scared of me come out here
dont be a loser like BMG
Back to top Go down
theRock
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

open challeng Empty
PostSubject: Re: open challeng   open challeng Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:48 am

theRock entrance theme hits and he comes down the ramp smiling.
Then he begins to laugh loud and says:

I dont get it.... Who are you? I mean... You come out here, neither introduce yourself, nor somebody knows you and then... and then you want to fight?

theRock semms to go up the ramp again, but then begins to speak again, while his irvin stares at his back

theRock: Buuuuut, because theRock has mercy and accepts your miserable challenge. Yes, he does, because he has to keep in shape and then... he will be champ again!

The crods beins to cheer and you can hear "Rock for Champ" calls. Then he turns around, looks to irvin and blinks. Again he does a turn and walks back to his locker room
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

open challeng Empty
PostSubject: Re: open challeng   open challeng Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:07 pm

irvin- o i see i really have not i am irvin enriquez and if u think u can accept this challenge will your wrong i want
BMG in a match
but i can make room for u but BMG if u r lisning i want u here tonight not therock what kind of name if therock is it a rock i beat u like mans rocks that is right will i have nothing aqenst gay people
but i want BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
can u small what irvin is cooking
Back to top Go down
theRock
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

open challeng Empty
PostSubject: Re: open challeng   open challeng Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:01 am

theRock:no i cant smell it... maybe because you accentuate it wrong.
You kno what? I will do it right for you:

Can you semmmmmmeeellelellelelelllllla what theRock .... is....

And then the crowd ends the sentence for him, while theRock threw an angry look at Irvin.

theRock: Back to your pathetic challenge... I understand that you want to fight BMG, he is weaker than me... Not much, but in fact i beat him for the federation title back in twg... sweet old times...

TheRock now finally goes backstage, snuffling his nose
Back to top Go down
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

open challeng Empty
PostSubject: Re: open challeng   open challeng Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:38 am

(bmg's music hits again)

bmg: Hold on Rock, I just noticed that this guy loves to talk and since he is calling me out, I might as well make another appearance. Now lets have ourselves a history lesson irvin, you see I love to have matches, but I hate to stubborn fools like you. I had this policy for a while since back in TIW, but from now on I fight for honor and respect, I don't have time for newcomers. Now this guy standing right next to me has earned my repect. He is the most electrifying man in all of sports entertainment and the guy I fought against not to long ago to determine the last federation champion of TIW.

(the crowd cheers on)

bmg: Well, he did win. Haha, but we did prove that we can put on a show. Now irvin, if you want a match so badly, you can go see general manager Sarah Channing about that.

(bmg turns to the rock)

bmg: Unfortunately, talking to irvin was not the only reason I came back out. You see Rocky, you and I are alike in a way. Not too alike, but alike in our goals. You know you also want to be the top guy in the business and want to be a legend, I know I want to. So the other reason I am here is to start a group, a group of wrestlers with a motive to become legends and earn our respect towards the main eventers here. Well what do you say great one?

(bmg extends his hand to theRock)
Back to top Go down
theRock
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

open challeng Empty
PostSubject: Re: open challeng   open challeng Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:31 pm

theRock: Well... that sounds pretty surprising to me BMG... I mean 4 weeks ago we beat the hell out of eacht other for the titel and now you will form a stable with me?

theRock looks confused

theRock: But, you also said, as I said already said a month ago that we respect each other and i get on with you, and you with me...So theRock says this: TheRock now joins......

theRock goes close to BMG and begins to whisper.You only can hear: "name" and "bad".

theRock: Well... BMG and TheRock will rock Monday Nights television! And there will be new members as well and nobody knows who that is gonna be!
How about celebrate our fusion BMG? Lets go backstage, drink a beer and this guy I forgot the name of can look for some challenger.
Back to top Go down
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

open challeng Empty
PostSubject: Re: open challeng   open challeng Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:38 pm

(bmg laughs)

bmg: Pardon me for stealing your catchphase, but I thought it didnt matter what his name was.

(bmg looks at irvin)

bmg: Well sorry to leave you out there to dry new comer, but I have business to take care of and certain people I'm looking for.

(bmg leaves to go backstage)
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

open challeng Empty
PostSubject: Re: open challeng   open challeng Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:14 pm

irvin-i not saying i do not like u guys u r cool i just what a match with u guy but if u think like that then fine its u and me
yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrr goiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing down ]

crowd-irvin suck irvin sucks irvin sucks

irvin-shut up shut up your r going to make me mad and u dont want to see me mad i will pin BMG 1...2.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

open challeng Empty
PostSubject: Re: open challeng   open challeng Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

open challeng
Page 1 of 1