RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TripleH problem in backstage (5/22/09 friday night show b4 Thee_Chirs match)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

TripleH problem in backstage (5/22/09 friday night show b4 Thee_Chirs match) Empty
PostSubject: TripleH problem in backstage (5/22/09 friday night show b4 Thee_Chirs match)   TripleH problem in backstage (5/22/09 friday night show b4 Thee_Chirs match) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:58 pm

ZzTripleHzZ in the backstage walking into his locker room

ZzTripleHzZ: Its hot in here.. I should go take a shower before i could do anything else. Wait a minutes... Thee_Chris say he want to talk to me at backstage and i dont even know who he was. So, i dont think i need to worry about him. If he cant find me he probably will came here.

ZzTripleHzZ go take a shower and come back

ZzTripleHzZ: Well this is a mess in my locker.. i should clean it up now.

While cleanning his locker: Damn you xXxBatistaxXx, you should clean all of this before you leaves. You so lazy. And my brother was gone. I will probably fight with myself and all the strenght i has to be the professional wrestler.

After finish clean his locker he turn on the T.V to see what match is on

ZzTripleHzZ: Oh come on, I want to fight right now. And it just a beginning. I hope thee_chris will came here. I dont know what he gonna told me. Maybe he want to fight with me next week.

ZzTripleHzZ watch for a moment, and he see the shadow from the wall, he turn back, its was Thee_chris.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

TripleH problem in backstage (5/22/09 friday night show b4 Thee_Chirs match) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TripleH problem in backstage (5/22/09 friday night show b4 Thee_Chirs match)   TripleH problem in backstage (5/22/09 friday night show b4 Thee_Chirs match) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Thee chris: a yo z i want to talk to you bout something as you can see i have a match tonight against originalb and i want you to watch my back while i fight to night to be truthful i dont trust him so i want some insurance in case he trys something

Thee chris grabs a chair and sits down

Thee chris: so what do you say about me and you teaming up for a while
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: TripleH problem in backstage (5/22/09 friday night show b4 Thee_Chirs match)   TripleH problem in backstage (5/22/09 friday night show b4 Thee_Chirs match) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:29 pm

ZzTripleHzZ: What do you think, i tag with you ? you just a little guy in this RCW, and you try to tag with me ? Forget it, but seen you need people to watch your back. If you doing good in this match tonight i you will tag with me for while.

ZzTripleHzZ Look at the T.V.

ZzTripleHzZ: You see that ? Your match is up, and it you still sit here talking about this stupid thing. You will be late. I will sit here and watch this whole match, if you win or doing good i will invite you in a team. But if you doing bad on this match. Forget it

ZzTripleHzZ Get a paper

ZzTripleHzZ: Write you phone number in here i willl call you later. And dont call me Z, that not my name, my name is ZzTripleHzZ and some people in here call me HHH or Triple H. You clear ?
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: TripleH problem in backstage (5/22/09 friday night show b4 Thee_Chirs match)   TripleH problem in backstage (5/22/09 friday night show b4 Thee_Chirs match) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:03 pm

Thee chris: OK look I am thee chris ok and weather its you or anyone else I don't care ill go at him alone and still win the fans love me and I don't care what you want me to call you but ill call you HHH for the moment

Thee chris get up and walks to the door

Thee chris: and if anything happens to me ill be back for you here's my number

Thee chris toss ZzTripleHzZ a peace of paper

Thee chris: Call me when you want to talk about this peace out.

Thee chris exits the locker room on his way to his match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TripleH problem in backstage (5/22/09 friday night show b4 Thee_Chirs match)   TripleH problem in backstage (5/22/09 friday night show b4 Thee_Chirs match) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TripleH problem in backstage (5/22/09 friday night show b4 Thee_Chirs match)
Page 1 of 1