RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sagat's profile

Go down 
+2
DarkSkull
DaWolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Sagat's profile Empty
PostSubject: Sagat's profile   Sagat's profile Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Name: Sagat
Nicknames: The Emperor of Muay Thai; The Invincible Tiger
Height: 7'3"
Weight: 310lbs.
Entrance video: (watch)

Biography:
(official)
Sagat won the title of Emperor/God of Muay Thai from Nuah Kahn as a teenager, and became a national hero in Thailand. He defended his title against a fighter named Go Hibiki, in a match that cost Sagat the use of his right eye, and cost Go his life. Go's son, Dan, swore revenge on Sagat.

Sagat trained Adon, and held the first World Warrior tournament to prove that he was not only the strongest Muay Thai kickboxer, but the strongest fighter in the world. Only one fighter managed to reach Sagat: a young martial artist named Ryu. Initially, Sagat was able to pin Ryu, and was sure that he was the winner of the match. However, Ryu became desperate to win the fight and was consumed by the Satsui no Hadou and executed the Metsu Shoryuken, grievously wounding Sagat and leaving a massive scar across his chest. Because of this event, Sagat has sworn revenge on Ryu. The massive scar on his chest is a constant reminder of Ryu's victory. Sagat makes no attempt to conceal the disfigurement, and in fact draws power from the hateful memory it invokes.

While Sagat's goal in the second World Warrior tournament was a clean rematch with Ryu, his hopes were eclipsed when Ryu had been knocked out of the competition, therefore he dropped before his next match.

Sagat continues to train his body and mind in Thailand, hoping to become the world's strongest fighter before he becomes too old to do so.

(personal addition)
Recently Sagat has also been trying to make a name for himself in the world of professional wrestling, still using his Muay Thai background. Only short after starting his wrestling career, he caught the eye of several promoters that wanted to sign the former Muay Thai champion. He signed his first wrestling contract with RCW: International Ring.

No matter where his professional wrestling career will take him, Sagat will never find full piece, until he fights Ryu again and proves he can get a clean victory.

Photo:
Sagat's profile Sagat1

Last edited by Sagat on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Sagat's profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagat's profile   Sagat's profile Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm

I didn't post yet whether I'll be a face or a heel.
Before I do that, I'd like to know what you advise me to become.
I can be both, so I'll let it depend on what all of you are.
If the majority is face, I'll be a heel, and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

Sagat's profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagat's profile   Sagat's profile Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:17 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

Sagat's profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagat's profile   Sagat's profile Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:18 am

personally i think your alignment can change while you're here.. you know depending on the feuds and alliances.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Sagat's profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagat's profile   Sagat's profile Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:23 pm

You're right, but I'll have to start one way right?
In my debut promo, I basically start as a face. It's still quite open, but I'm not really offending anyone, just introducing myself.
For now, I'd like to see my career go exactly as Sagat's career: work my way up, win a title and than hold on for it so long, without having any real competition.
That would be the perfect time to turn heel and pursue another goal (a next title).
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
DarkSkull

Sagat's profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagat's profile   Sagat's profile Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:58 am

welcome Sagat... Well, you can be what you want but we need some hells.. I am tweener as ever, but if you start as a face guy and then became a hell guy it will be great...
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Sagat's profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagat's profile   Sagat's profile Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:53 am

Welcome to RCW and be sure that u made a good decision Razz
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Sagat's profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagat's profile   Sagat's profile Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:45 am

welcome here, hope you enjoy it, and keep the good start, you're doing great until now
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Sagat's profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagat's profile   Sagat's profile Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:29 am

welcome on board Smile
Back to top Go down
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

Sagat's profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagat's profile   Sagat's profile Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:28 am

Nice profile, Welcome
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Sagat's profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagat's profile   Sagat's profile Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:51 pm

I'm just dropping by to say that I've been granted the position of General Manager of my own federation.
This automatically means I will leave RCW.

I'm truly sorry that I couldn't bring to this federation, what I wanted to bring.

Thanks for the opportunity to grow!
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Sagat's profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagat's profile   Sagat's profile Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:00 pm

good luck there. Hope u have a great experience as GM
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Sagat's profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagat's profile   Sagat's profile Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Thanks! So do I Smile
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

Sagat's profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagat's profile   Sagat's profile Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:09 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Sagat's profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagat's profile   Sagat's profile Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:54 am

It's great that you become a GM ..this shows me that in the end I did a good job till now and that I signed some good guys Razz

If you need any advice you'r free to ask me and when you get the GM board(or even faster if you want) you can ask the free brench , there's no problem.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Sagat's profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagat's profile   Sagat's profile Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Thanks!
That'd be awesome!

For now I'm just curious. They told me last night that I'd get my own fed, but I still can't see the General Manager bar in my side menu. And I can't start preparing either. It would make it easier if I could at least start hiring some guys, so I have something to fill my first show with. I just hope there's two weeks between the seasons, or I'll have a hard time getting the first show ready in time.
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Sagat's profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagat's profile   Sagat's profile Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:21 pm

you'll get the GM button on Saturday or Sunday and you'll have only 1 week remaining to hire guys, so better start talking with free guys from now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sagat's profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagat's profile   Sagat's profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sagat's profile
Page 1 of 1