RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:23 am

Hello everybody!

CreepSpark's the name, and submission is the game. I'll be playing a heel wrestler who's one goal in life is to make as many people scream in pain and tap-out as possible. He especially hate the "White Knight" type people who try to protect others weakness. He only respects strength.

I look forward to RP'ing with you guys shortly. Razz

Information:
• Injury: Healthy
• Popularity: 1. Unknown (62)
• Fans: 15
• Total Skill Index: 1.518
• Fought matches: 208 (W:150 | L:58| N/C:0)
• Wrestler's score: 9.190
• Level Ranking: 76th
• Money: 4.197 fantaeuros
• Wrestler's level: 5
• Entrance: 1. Before entrance: Coloured lights before (1)
2. Titan tron: Flames at the Titan Tron base (1)
3. Vehicle: Chopper (1)
4. Companion: Trainer (1)
5. Ring: Pyros at the four corners of the ring (2)
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:30 am

Welcome to RCw , but we don't care about your stats Razz

Also you can start a feud or something with one of our wrestlers just make sure that he is from Friday show .
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Vizitato

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:42 am

Thanks for the welcome Smile

As for the feud, i've been meaning to ask you, how do we go about doing that? My old fed on my old wrestler had a board for it, but I don't see one here?
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:45 am

I don't think that we need a board for feuds

you simply look for an opponent around your level and PM him about it or maybe you find him on chat and talk about this , then you start RPing

Also , remember to post your wrestler card image Wink
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:04 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:27 am

Ursu' wrote:
Welcome to RCw , but we don't care about your stats Razz

Also you can start a feud or something with one of our wrestlers just make sure that he is from Friday show .

Also, how can i tell what show everyone's on?

So far i sent messages to edaral and @yahoo.com about possible feuds, but idk if either of thema re on friday's show.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:43 am

Well, I didn't recieve a PM from you in regards to a feud, so that's probably why I didn't respond. It might be something on my end, I'm pretty new to this site. No worries. I can respond to it here.

I'd like to not be involved in any storylines for the next little while. I'd like to develope my character outside the ring a bit before getting into a program with someone. Most likely starting the last week of Jun I'll be ready to really get knee deep into some storylines.

I don't mind jobbing the next couple weeks for anyone needing a jobber for storyline purposes, or any kind of filler match. That I'm ok with. It'll let me showcase my wrestler and allow other people to progress their stories. If this is something anyone would like to do, please PM me.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:50 am

edaral wrote:
Well, I didn't recieve a PM from you in regards to a feud, so that's probably why I didn't respond. It might be something on my end, I'm pretty new to this site.

I sent it through TWG, not RCW. prolly shoulda specified that, my bad Sad

Anyways, i don't have a problem waiting. I think our wrestlers are pretty evenly matched. So when you're ready to get started, would you be interested in feuding?
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:59 am

Certainly. As soon as I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:07 am

Excellent! I look forward to it! bounce
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:10 am

welcome on board
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Member's Area :: Introductions-
Jump to: