RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ursu' speaks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Ursu' speaks Empty
PostSubject: Ursu' speaks   Ursu' speaks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:36 am

The scene opens to a view of pure darkness. A light reveals the figure removing his hat and unveiling himself as the RCW's best wrestler - Ursu'.

Ursu': It's funny how fast the weather changes........the last time I
checked....wrestling was a sport.......the place where the matches of The Pack were only title matches and nobody dared to touch any member.....God.

Ursu' lowers his head and giggles a bit at his own words, looking back up into the lens with an evil smile on his face.

Ursu': But in just one week........this dynasty of RCW....has been turned into a circus.....a circus of fake friends full of clowns who only cared about their titles and forgot about any promises or uties ...... Clowns like Mank,Space Trucker..... and then there are those who believe they are superior to everyone else......False gods like DaWolf or Sarah Channing.... And let's not forget about those who falsely claim "destiny", such as Shadow_Demon.....and Rated X. They're everywhere! A place full of monkeys and clowns! I've lost any chance to find somebody to help me ....thanks God that there are guys like Zeratul all time ready to help and take part of my success.

Ursu' raises his head and giggles a bit at his own words, looking back up into the lens with an evil smile on his face.

Ursu': Some clowns like Shadow_Demon… get lucky when people are in danger…. I was in a weaker state of mind…. And that clown Shadow_Demon receives a title match from Sarah ...… Ursu' not being 100% fit couldn’t defend the title properly and lost the tag team title… since Shadow_Demon couldn’t do it on his own… he had to ask someone else to do the dirty work…

Ursu' holds his arm that got injured.

Ursu': Two weeks ago when that clown of federoska21 disrespected me… and hurted my arm … I saw something divine which helped me to win that and go on .... but the fact that now , Sarah although she knew about my problem ...she sent me in a tag match with Shadow_Demon and federoska21 again... only to make me lose it.....

Laughs evilly

Ursu':Sarah, you will become a simple b***h after I'll finish with you.. .

Ursu' looks away and faces the wall

Ursu': DaWolf… I know you have tried… to make the strongest stable…but never wanted to take part of it , you only cared about your title.... you and Mank, you only see that titles , you never helped me or Zeratul ...we always had to fight by ourselves....I would like to thank you… after your actions… it has wakened up a monster that has been sleeping inside of me this entire time… I’m warning you… if you see me in my vampire state… STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!

Ursu' looks back at the camera.

Ursu': I know some of you clowns that will try to beat me up from behind… so… I will be carring this new item around with me all the time… I call it “Teddynator” and Mank ...I want you to be the one who first tests it , right here , right now , this night...

Ursu' pulls out a long baseball bat with a teddy bear image on it.

Ursu': But… let me warn you… take this way from me… and it may be the last thing you ever do…

Scene fades
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net

Ursu' speaks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: