RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staying at the Top

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Staying at the Top Empty
PostSubject: Staying at the Top   Staying at the Top Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:21 pm

The sound of "End of all Hope" fills the arena meanwhile Mank starts walking slowly to the arena with the International Belt on his shoulder. Every boo he receives makes him smile more, weirdly some cheers are heard too. He keeps walking, enters the ring calmly and waits the boo to calm down

Mank: Thank you for your appreciation.

Boos are heard again and he waits again to calm down

Mank: Well now that i can talk, i'm here to share some jokes with all of you. The jokes are my matches for the PPV - Blood and Cash. Well Sarah is showing how much he wants the destruction of the Pack, and how much she wants to strip me of my belt and maybe ending my career, but you know what?!?!?!?!?

Fans keep silent waiting what Mank is about to say

Mank: I DON'T CARE HOW MANY MATCHES AND AGAINST WHO! I WILL WIN THEM ALL!!!!! Sarah, Sarah, Sarah, after 3 shows denying the title match to the old one called Shadow_Demon, now that you think i'm the dangerous one, you will give it to him? Perfect, i will send him to retirement, where he deserves to stay, you will lose a star, and some fans, but that's what you deserve making him face me for the Belt

Boos are heard again and some fans cheering the name of Shadow_Demon

Mank: And if it wasnt enough, to have another try to destruct the pack, you're making Ursu' fight me. Well, i'm ready to deal with him, to make Sarah respect me, and to stop this little teddy bear who says that can wrestle. Ursu' was a big mistake to reveal against DaWolf and talking about me like you did. When i finish with you, you will be really sorry about talking about me like that. You will beg to be accepted again in the Pack with your little puppy called Zeratul.

Fans have confused faces about hearing Mank talk like that about Ursu'

Mank: Well unless one of these weaklings that will come to fight me appears right now, i think i'm done here. You can start booing again

Fans Starts booing meanwhile Mank stays in the middle of the ring enjoying them
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Staying at the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Top   Staying at the Top Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:06 pm

Two powerful explosions happen at the entrance ramp and Tu by Spike and Guess Who is played on the Titan tron. Zeratul makes his way to the ring .

Zeratul:Who do you call 'puppy'?

Zeratul looks around like he's trying to find a puppy.

Zeratul:I can see an puppy around and that one is you and next time when you'll call me like that think two times , because now you'll really feel sorry about doing this.

The fans starts cheering in a mix with many booos.

Zeratul:And to prove you this ... I'm going to invite somebody who wanna kick your butt , right here , right now.

3AM by Eminem is played on the Titan tron as Ursu' makes his way to the ring followed by many booos.

Ursu': Oh , my dear Mank , you had a big mouth a few seconds ago , but now ...you'r really silent. Where's your partner , DaWolf , he was supposed to help you but look who's here !! Mank , sitting in ring alone against us .

Zeratul: You know what? I'd like to destroy you right now , but I won't do it ... I better wait for Shadow_Demon to do it . He's more experienced and I'm sure that we'll have a new champ.

Ursu':And if he won't be able to do it ...I'll be waiting for you and I want more than a match , a want to see who's the last survivor .... I want a last blood against YOU !!!

Mank can't say anything as the wrestlers keep talking without breaks and he simply waits and nods while they're talking.

Zeratul:Now what do you say? ...Nothing !!!

Ursu':Well, we officially announce that we'll leave The Pack and all those s**ts and we're going to fight with our own strenght .Now , I wanna see how much will help you , your dear friend DaWolf....
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Staying at the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Top   Staying at the Top Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Mank starts laughing loudly and then takes the mic

Mank: come on people, give a big applause to Winnie the Pooh and Tigger!!!

Fans starts laughing

Mank: Zeratul, you just showed what you are... A puppet managed by Ursu', the one that makes the dirty work, the one who had to come here to give some support to your dear boyfriend Ursu'. And to make me feel sorry, had to come the both of you?? One of you doesnt have the guts to face me one vs one??? Pathetic team, that's why you lost the tag team belt, any of you isn't strong enough to win.

Mank goes close to Ursu'

Mank: Ursu', or i should say Winnie the Pooh. Why you call DaWolf? You prefer to face him than me? And i wasn't speaking because you and your puppy were saying too much trash talk that i couldn't even interrupt you. You want a last blood match? You got it, Teddy... And after you lie down in the mat, you will regret forever betraying me and DaWolf
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

Staying at the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Top   Staying at the Top Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:41 am

Suddenly arena goes dark and heavy rainfall and thunder are heard. A lightning bolt strikes right behind Ursu' and Zeratul where DaWolf appears on to of the entrance ramp. Lights fade back in and Ursu' and Zeratul are standing between DaWolf and Mank. DaWolf takes a few steps forward and keeps some distance from Ursu'.

Well... if that's how you wanna do it... suit yourselves! Ursu' you don't really have to ask Mank about me, I'm always around. And being always around doesn't really mean I have to help each and every Pack member out of each and every match, right? Cuz otherwise they will be a bunch of worthless extra weights! If you couldn't win your own match, take it like a man and learn from your mistakes.. If that's all it takes for you to leave The Pack, then you never deserved to be in it in the first place! We part ways, and then we cross paths.. next time you're this close to me or to mank, we'll be beating the hell out of each other!
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

Staying at the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Top   Staying at the Top Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:25 am

Suddenly a thunder is heard and Shadow Of The Day is heard in the arena and in the midle of the audience in the stands is Shadow_Demon.

Shadow_Demon: Well well well...look who they are. All the boyfriends gathering arround here.

The fans start laughing and chanting Shadow_Demon name.

Shadow_Demon: Two weeks ago you were all happy in the ring announcing an era of dominance by the pack and now you already are at each others throats?? I guess your egos are bigger than all of you and the pack itself. Now you are splitted into two couples, Mank and DaWolf and Ursu' and Zeratul. I guess the question everybody wants to get answered by you is...who's the girl in each couple?? I think it's you Mank and the little teddy bear. Am i right??

Fans start laughing once more and again chanting Sadow_Demon name...

Shadow_Demon: Calm down you 4, i think that like me, everyone here in the arena are liberal...so no need to worry. We don't judge...as long as all of you are happy we're happy i guess.

Shadow_Demon then gets a serious look on his face...

Shadow_Demon: Finally that joke of a gm decided to give me what i deserve and what i should have had a month ago. A title shot at my title, MY. And trust me in this Mank, at the end of the night that title will be mine no matter what you and your boyfriend do to avoid that.

About you Ursu' i just want to say you have your match won already because i don't think Mank would be able to show up in the match against you. But if he does he would be in so bad shape it would be a piece of cake for you to win. From Sunday on, RCW will have a new champion...that's a promise.

Shadow_Demon drops the mic and stands in the crod facing he other wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Staying at the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Top   Staying at the Top Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:50 am

Mank turns to look at Shadow Demon

Mank: The show is complete now, the grandpa is here. You shouldn't worry about my ego, Shadow Demon, You should worry more about how you will survive against me. About me not being able to fight Ursu', well both of us will be more or less in the same conditions, unless Zeratul decides to betray DaWolf in the tag match, but i wouldn't count on that, that would ruin his contract.

Mank makes a signal to Shadow Demon, to get close if he dares to walk into the ring

Mank: About boyfriends... Man, you're really wrong here, the one that looks that have a Harem, with 4Real and DarkSkull is you. So have them close to you, you will need their help to go to the hospital, i won't drop the title that easy, grandpa. So be prepared to lose, and forget the idea of having a new champ. The belt stays with me, you want it or not
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

Staying at the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Top   Staying at the Top Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Shadow_Demon jumps over the barricade that separates the ring from the crowd and remains outside the ring looking at Mank.

Shadow_Demon: First of all 4Real and DarkSkull are familly and you don't see me walking arround with them by my side. In fact he only time we were together since i joined RCW, that means since th beginning of RCW was when i lost in a tag match against those two-points to Ursu' and Zeratul-and not even one more. You see unlike you i can take care of my business myself, alone. and Sunday you will see what i am capable of doing by myself...i'm gonna become international champion for a second time and i will leave you battered and bruised and lying im that ring in a pile of your own blood. I'm going to hell and i'm taking you with me for a walk in there!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Staying at the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Top   Staying at the Top Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Mank starts laughing loudly after hearing what Shadow Demon just said

Mank: Old man, thanks for making me laugh. You will send me to hell?? Come on, i know hell already, that's where i live. Hell will be a nice place compared from what i will send you after i destroy you and send you into retirement. You know me already, when is a single match, is a single match, and you know that from the past. Lets see if you're still able to give a good hit on sunday, because you will need lot of them to get this- points at the title- and i wont let you use me as a punching bag to practice... Ask DarkSkull, he used to be a good punching bag for me

Mank starts laughing again
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

Staying at the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Top   Staying at the Top Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Shadow_Demon: Well that's true, DarkSkull used to be your punching bag. But to be honest DarkSkull is weak...compared to me he is nothing and you know that well. It is true he used to be your punching bag and you know well you used to be mine in hold TIW. You allways were a worthy opponent in tag team action, much thanks to Israha, but in single action you had no chance against me. And Sunday history will repeat again...in single action, you will be no match for me.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
DarkSkull

Staying at the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Top   Staying at the Top Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:28 pm

*Death in Fire is played when the lights go out... DarkSkull makes his way to the middle of the ramp of the titron base... titron base is on fire and with smoke on his way...*

*DarkSkull is handing a microphone*

DarkSkull: Can I say something about it??? Well... Mank, you guess you're the strongest one but you're are a looser... I wont say that you had luck or something like that.. but I CAN SHOW YOU THIS... I can grant you that you will be sorry for called me "puching bag"... I will put you in your knees and saying "I'M SORRY"...

*Fans start calling for DarkSkull*

DarkSkull: I really hope my cousin Shadow_Demon send you to the hospital cuz if he doesnt do it, I WILL...

*Fans applause*

DarkSkull: MANK......... YOUR.. SOUL..WILL.. GET.. LOST.. FAR.. AWAY.. FROM.. YOUR.. BODY.. CUZ.. THIS.. WILL.. BE.. BURIED!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Staying at the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Top   Staying at the Top Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:07 pm

Mank: Well if i'm not a threat, if everybody could crush me, WHY Ursu' and Shadow Demon worry that much about destroying me?? The truth is that any of you fear me. You know i won't be an easy opponent, and that is almost sure you will lose. So none of your threats will work. Specially You, Darkskull, even my little Brother Sparkhawk can take care of you, you would be the perfect punching bag for him like you were for me in the past... So get out of here and learn again how to fight. And Shadow Demon, your memory is failing. How do you know if i had chance or not against you in single action? If we never fight in the past 1 vs 1??? So don't say i had no chance, because we will see that on sunday for 1st time. And Little Bear... Don't worry about if i will be able to fight you after the title match. Shadow_Demon wont last long so i will be fully recovered for our match... Can't say the same from your match, with a pathetic tag partner like Suicide!!. But well, enough speaking, i would prefer some action, and because i won't get one here, i'm off.

Mank makes a signal to DaWolf to follow him, he leaves the ring and starts walking to backstage
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
DarkSkull

Staying at the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Top   Staying at the Top Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:05 am

DarkSkull: Mank, you are not better than anyone... you wont win to my cousin Shadow Demon and I will laugh in your face...
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Staying at the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Top   Staying at the Top Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:07 pm

*While the guys started arguing Ursu' and Zeratul have gone and we can see the camer moving to Parking lot where Ursu' is receiving a package from a strange guy.*

Ursu':Thanks a lot for doing this so fast , I really apreciate what you did for me.

The guy: No problem sir , but can you bring that stuff back to me , we're doing some experiments to improve it and we'd like to have it back for a few days.

Ursu':No problem , let's go to the locker to give it to you.

*The guy follows Ursu' in his way to the locker*

Ursu':Here we are , now let me find it...

*Ursu' is looking after his wood bat .*

Ursu':What a hell? What are these s**ts .

*Ursu' goes mad as his Teddynator is destroyed.*

Ursu': Gosh... somebody throw termites on my bat !!! What an idiot . He'll pay for this !!!

*Ursu' turns to the guy.*

Ursu': If you still can use this , you can take it if not you should make another one... I have to go now....

*Ursu' leaves the locker and the camera fades to black*

---------------------------------------------------------

Mank please don't mention anything about this till the end of match when you'll laugh and say that you destroyed my bat Very Happy I have an idea... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Staying at the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Top   Staying at the Top Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staying at the Top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: