RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-PPV Speaking Off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Pre-PPV Speaking Off Empty
PostSubject: Pre-PPV Speaking Off   Pre-PPV Speaking Off Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:24 am

Warren Michaels : Surprise surprise, we should now have Thunderhawk interviewed ... live from the locker room ...
The arena suddenly goes black, as Thunderhawk appears on the Titan Tron, sitting on a chair in the locker room, cracking his neck.

Warren Michaels : Welcome, Hawk ...
Thunderhawk : Hi Warren, Johnny ... all the fans if there are some around ? the fans cheer loudly. Great ... Now you might be asking yourselves : what the heck is he doing here ? Right ?
Johnny Carson : Right. I can't figure out what you have to say ...

Thunderhawk : Eh ... It's very easy, Johnny ... First, I wanted to ... well, maybe apologize for my defeat last Sunday to Suicide!! ... I completely passed away from the match, idn't manage to focus on what i had to do ... and one must not leave Suicide!! a chance, as i unfortunately know well.
I knew it would have been tough from the start. Even if this implies the risk of being boring as hell, i'll not stop to say that Suicide!! is a great competitor ... But this doesn't fully excuse me.

Warren Michaels : I understand ... Nothing else ?
Johnny Carson : I would have a question, if you don't mind.
Thunderhawk : Just go on ...
Johnny Carson : Losing because of a forearm smash must not be very gratificant ?

Thunder grins and laughs in a low voice.
Thunderhawk : No comment about that, if you don't mind. After all, it would have been the same if it had been any other move. No, I also came here to say two words about my match at Cash and Blood ...
I don't know McFl0 much ... In fact, i don't even know him at all ! I just saw that he is a pretty good wrestler, so is RatedX ... As for Telan, i know him quite well, i know what he can do ...
But i mostly know what his limits are.

He smiles widely as the fans cheer him again.
Johnny Carson : What do you mean ?
Thunderhawk : Basically, one thing. That as usual, i will do the best i can. In my opinion, we have few chances to win. It's just what I think, but i just have a wish. Prove that i am worth of accomplishing great things ... it will be very tough, but i feel that i'm ready for a great performance.
Secretely, i would like to show even RatedX what i am capable to do, but I know it's hard. So i will just take some kind of an oath : my only wish would be to give Telab a good old LSK to show that once again, Blackout are buffoons ... Just a small one, and i'll be quite satisfied. If i do a great match, even better.

Warren Michaels : What if you don't manage to LSK him ?
Thunderhawk : I'll publicly admit that Blackout are far better than me. But be reassured, this won't happen.

He winks and cracks his neck again.
Thunderhawk : This is all i had to say, i presume ... If someone wants to reply or ask questions ... i'll be waiting.

Warren Michaels : Thanks in any case.
Back to top Go down
Telan
Active Forumer
Active Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Pre-PPV Speaking Off   Pre-PPV Speaking Off Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:09 am

The fog machines start to work and cover the ramp in black dust. Then the Blackout's theme song plays and you can see Telan slowly walk too the ring he has a mic in his hand.

Telan : So Thunderhawk you think you know me well and want too give me a LSK well we will see it tonight. I dont think so we both have tagpatner who we dont know we only know that the are ver good wrestler but this doesnt matter if you ask me i would prefer a one on one with you too finisch you off for good so that you would never get in our way again.

Telan: Let me give you a tipp you better win the the match tonight or or i will play a little with you after the match.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: Pre-PPV Speaking Off   Pre-PPV Speaking Off Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:38 am

Thunderhawk laughs cheerfully.
Thunderhawk : As i said ... It won't be easy for me and McFl0 win ... But i was considering something.
A one on one, you said ?

Thunderhawk stares at him through the Tron screen.
Thunderhawk : Could be a good idea ... but let me tell you one thing : you are kinda stubborn. I think that I taught you all enough lessons now ... And still you want some.

He smiles.
Thunderhawk : You know i'm a kind guy ... so if we can have that match, i'll be happy to fulfill your wish. You shall have another lesson. And a good LSK in the throat after it ...
But, talking about lessons ... You look like the one who wants to give one to me. A chinese wise man once said that "Never the eagle had lost so much time than when he tried to take his lesson from the crow" ... In other words, so that your little brain can get it ... You will never be able to.
Face facts : you want a challenge, i can give it to you. But trust me : you will end on a stretcher before you can call your cute little friends to help you out. "Ask, and you will be given", Jesus said. So, prepare yourself ...
Back to top Go down
Telan
Active Forumer
Active Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Pre-PPV Speaking Off   Pre-PPV Speaking Off Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:03 am

Telan smiles: I dont think so you are a very funny one it will be you who will be taken out on a stretcher after a one on one fight against me dont underestimate me let me give you a promise when we will have our one on one fight with me as a winner then after the fight you will be the learn what the strongest SOS combo attack tastes like.

Telan: And for the match tonight like i said if my team wins then i will have a little surprise for you but i dont think you will like.

Telan smiles and leave the ring.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: Pre-PPV Speaking Off   Pre-PPV Speaking Off Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:08 am

Thunderhawk : As you wish. You can beat me out, but nothing will save you from your fate. And it's pretty dark, i hope you know it.
The Tron shuts off ... as well as the lights.

The Tron lights up again, and we see Telan walking backstage.
A small note lays behind his feet, with his name written on it. It's a death certificate. Telan becomes pale and rushes to his locker.
Back to top Go down
Telan
Active Forumer
Active Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Pre-PPV Speaking Off   Pre-PPV Speaking Off Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:22 am

You can see Telan in his Locker Room holding Thunderhawks note in his hand.

Telan: Now he has done it i was only planning on only take him out for 1 or two Season but now he has done it i will end his life.

Telan shred the note and trows it out then he trys too calm down and get ready for his match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-PPV Speaking Off   Pre-PPV Speaking Off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-PPV Speaking Off
Page 1 of 1