RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time For Vendetta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Time For Vendetta Empty
PostSubject: Time For Vendetta   Time For Vendetta Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:02 pm

Space Trucker and Dawolf are found at the gym a couple of days after the PPV. Both look like they're doing a heavy training. They stop suddenly after watching someone coming close to them

Mank: What? You were expecting me to stay out of here?? Don't give me that face!! Was only a bad unexpected hit, a backstab.

Dawolf looks at Mank with some worried face

Mank: Don't give me that look, if you're really worried, get up and come to the ring. That goes with you too, cripple one. If i want to stay as champ i need to get even tougher, you can save the comments about me having a great performance and being the best guy on the PPV. I need to be better, i need to improve even more. Next time i face Ursu', i need to destroy him for real

Mank starts walking to the ring

Mank: Are you going to stay there doing nothing?? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING TO MOVE???? Come here both, come and attack me the two of you!

Mank waits for the two guys to move and get ready to fight

Last edited by Mank on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

Time For Vendetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For Vendetta   Time For Vendetta Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:53 am

DaWolf looks at Space Trucker then at Mank.

Looks like he's asking for it... Let's see if you can still hold your grounds..

Without any warning, DaWolf makes a run for it and jumps on Mank with a flying clothesline from the top of one of the benches. Mank receives the hit on the chest and staggers back hitting the wall but doesn't fall down.
Mank gets himself ready this time and charges at DaWolf with a knee strike to the gut and follows with a spine buster.
DaWolf rolls backwards and gets up, then charges with a Spear that knocks Mank over.
DaWolf moves around Mank and holds up his ankle going for the Limb Snapper but Mank quickly counters and sends DaWolf crashing through the gym mirror.
DaWolf gets up with a bleeding forehead and Space Trucker tries to stop this but DaWolf raises his hand and keeps him away.

Well at least you can still counter submission moves well...

Mank smiles then attacks DaWolf suddenly, dropping him to the floor with a DDT, then hooks him for the Mank Psycho Lock.
DaWolf struggles a little then breaks free, getting up with Mank and holding his head under his armpit.
DaWolf starts the sequence to hit a Head In The Dirt when Mank's head hurts from the effect of the baseball bat shot earlier in the PPV.

DaWolf lets go then taps Mank on the shoulder while still wiping some blood off his forehead.

I think you're doing just fine... but thats just me!
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Time For Vendetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For Vendetta   Time For Vendetta Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:21 am

Mank looks at DaWolf in a not so nice way

Mank: who told you to stop??? No one in the ring will stop like you. So what are you waiting to continue? NO one will stop the punishment, specially Ursu' or Shadow Demon if he tries to fight me again

Mank grabs DaWolf from behind
and makes him fall backwards onto upraised knees executing a LEGENDARY Mank Psycho Cracker!!!!

Mank now looks at Space Trucker

Mank: And i asked both to attack me, what are you waiting for???
Back to top Go down
Space Trucker
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
Space Trucker

Time For Vendetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For Vendetta   Time For Vendetta Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Space Trucker looks infuriated!
"You are both nuts!The Pack has collapsed and you're playing "Who's The Man",like we're in high school!"
Space Trucker Fixes His Stare At Mank With A Red Gleam In His Eyes.
"You think you're big?You think we all just just waiting for you to take revenge in our name?
Listen bub,if I want to take revenge,I won't wait for you,I can handle anything by myself,including you and your big mouth!"
"The problem with wrestling is that it's just a friggin' game,with rules and all and when I'm into the ring,I play by the rules.
You wanna see how it's done?No rules?No fancy moves?"

Space Trucker tosses his leather jacket to a corner and waves to Mank.
"Show me what you got,you caveMan(k)!"
Mank,out of his mind with anger,loads his arm to perform a Throat Thrust,but before he gets the chance to complete the move,Space Trucker kicks him in the balls!
As Mank bends from the blow,Space Trucker grabs his head and using it as a handle,he pushes it downwards and continues the move he started with his leg,jumping and kneeing him in the face!
Mank falls on his back and before he he hits the floor,Space Trucker sits on his chest and starts hammering him in the face!
DaWolf,sensing that things got out of control,approaches Space Trucker from behind,folds his arms around his neck,starting to apply a Sleeper Hold,but before he gets the chance to apply any pressure to ST's jugular veins,Space Trucker grabs DaWolf's ears and leans forward!
DaWold,not wanting to get his ears ripped off,is forced to flip over Space Trucker's head,landing with his back on Mank's face!
Space Trucker stands up and yells!

"YOU ARE CALLING YOURSELVES "FIGHTERS","CHAMPIONS?"
"YOU WOULDN'T LAST TEN SECONDS WHERE I GREW UP!"

He suddenly shudders and...starts crying!
"God damn you!God damn you both!Once I thought I could do without..."
He points to the pool of blood that flows from Manks head,unable to speak!
He goes to the corner,picks up his jacket and heads to the door,while talking to himself between sobs,hiding his face with his free arm.

"My God!What where I thinking?......"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time For Vendetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For Vendetta   Time For Vendetta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time For Vendetta
Page 1 of 1