RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winning some fans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Winning some fans Empty
PostSubject: Winning some fans   Winning some fans Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:33 am

The lights turn off as a strange person is walking to the ring.

???:I knew you love me… see how nice you threat me now…

Some voices are heard booing as the light slowly turns on again and the boooos start stronger and stronger…

Ursu’:Thanks guys for the moment of admiration that you offered me while we were on dark..maybe next match will be a Dark one with the lights turned off and only when the winner is decided they’ll be opened.

The crowd keeps boooing Ursu’ showing him no respect.

Ursu’:I still don’t understand you guys… I’m champ , I’m the best around… I have the strongest stable around and you keep boooing me..?!?

A Romanian song is played on titan tron as Zeratul enters and makes his way to the ring followed by the classic booos.

Zeratul:Thanks guys… your attitude made us change something ..something with which we try to get closer to you.

Ursu’:Exactly ..and this is why from this moment… us , the IR Tag Team champions , decided to change our tag name… into something chosen by you guys….

Zeratul:Thanks to this new technology we can let you vote a new name for the tag team and also we’ll let you decide what will happen after…

Ursu’:So here’s the first poll … with the possible tag team names and you can vote it till the end of show.

Zeratul:Also this is the poll to decide what should we do… go for single titles , go on with this tag team championship till we become the most successful tag in RCW’s history or if we should focus on surprises , making you happy.

Ursu’:So , please vote and the results will be revealed at the end of the show when we’ll also apply what you’ve decided.

Ursu’ and Zeratul leave the ring without being boooed and they look like they’ve just won a few more fans on their side.

------------------------------------------
NOTE:I will make some "fake" polls in show ...so there's no sense in voting at them Very Happy ...but will look good in show :lol:
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Winning some fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning some fans   Winning some fans Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:52 am

I'm not allowed to add polls by any kind on show and this annoys me a lot as I had some ideas... Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Winning some fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning some fans   Winning some fans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:33 pm

The lights turn off again and the crowd knows this time that it’s Ursu’ the one who enters and some of them already start booing.

Ursu’:Now what? We allowed you to vote ..to decide our future and you’r still unsatisfied?

The titan tron suddenly turns on and the results of the poll for the name are reveiled…

Ursu’:See .. from this moment our name will be..

Zeratul makes his way to the ring without any entrance .

Zeratul:How could you choose this name? Do we look like some funny guys..?

Zeratul offers Ursu’ a strange thing.

Zeratul:I forgot to tell you..but I took your Teddynator for a few moments to solve one of my older problems with 4Real….

The titan tron image moves to an older video…
-----------------------------
Zeratul is walking on backstage with the Teddynator on his shoulder.

Zeratul:Oh , my dear friend…how much I’ve been waiting for this moment….

Some wrestler pass near him , but avoid him as much as possible turning their heads after the angry Romanian wrestler…

Zeratul:Hey guys..do you know where’s 4Real’s locker room?

A scared wrestler points to a small door .

Zeratul:Thanks!

Zeratul takes the Teddynator and starts hitting on the door till he totally destroyed it ,meanwhile 4Real appeared looking scared and shocked at what Zeratul is doing.

4Real:What’s going on?!?

By a move ..Zeratul turns his bat to 4Real hitting his on the left ear with the devastating bat.

Zeratul:Now you’r finally done..never mess up with me.

4Real is laying down bleeding from his left ear while some guys try to help him and to call the doctors.
Zeratul leaves.

The image move back to the second poll result.

Zeratul:Now we can talk about our future as it looks like I’m done with the past.

The crowd started booing as he hardly could be heard.

Ursu’:So you’r decision was to entertain you with surprises?

Zeratul:Oh…no wait… it is actually changing something…. Look , it seems like they’ve actually chosen to go for individual titles…

The poll results keep moving up and down looking like somebody from behind is playing with them and the crowd starts booing again.

Ursu’:There’s probably a defection..but it doesn’t matter as we’ll go for individual titles now… so thanks for your help guys.

The crowd keeps booing as they leave the ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winning some fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning some fans   Winning some fans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winning some fans
Page 1 of 1