RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After last week's main event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy boy
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

After last week's main event Empty
PostSubject: After last week's main event   After last week's main event Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:36 am

A recorded tape starts to air on the titantron...Its a scene after last week main event...

Speedy is in backstage after he won against the champion Mank..He walks proudly,but exhausted in the same time....He crosses his path with Ursu'

Speedy boy:So,did you loved what you saw???That Mank guy is piece of cake for us...You saw how fast i beat him...He is a light food to alimentate our ego...We should destroy him as fast as we can....After all,is all about the belt no???

Ursu' looks at him and puts his hand over his shoulder

Ursu':Dear friend,I can say I am impressed over your victory,Mank got what he deserved...Your win did nothing more than to confirm our statements....Mank is a worthless whimp and we are the best ones around....But be patient,Speedy,be patient....All will come at his time...Next time is my turn to make the chump suffer

After that the both walk away and go to their locker room,still talking about their plans

The camera fades out
Back to top Go down

After last week's main event
Page 1 of 1