RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The start of a new era

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

The start of a new era Empty
PostSubject: The start of a new era   The start of a new era Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:39 am

Lombard walks into the gym and sees ThunderHawk working out. Walking over towards ThunderHawk Lombard waits for him to finish his set and then sticks out his hand.

Lombard: "Thunder you were awesome in the ring sunday night, it was all I could do to retain my title. I am looking forward to being tag partners with you. And since I did win on sunday I get to name our tag team. Since I'm a military man and you are a bird of prey, and between your LSK's and Hawkhunts, and my Blackjack and Razorwire Chokeslam's, I think that the name Warbirds is fitting. It's time to start dominating in the tag matches."

Lombard waits with his hand outstreatched still.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new era   The start of a new era Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:55 am

Hawk stops training and shakes Lombard's hand.
"You sure did great Sunday. I thought it would be easier for me, honestly. But the best one won, i have no reason to bear a grudge for that."

He stands up.
"About the tag team ... the name sounds pretty good to me, and i just ... wanted you to know that i would do my best to try and win our matches too ... i'm sure our combined efforts will be worth doing them."

He grins.
"Our first match on friday will be a good training on living targets. I'm getting tired of the training dummies here ... even if we might be careful to Riddick and Triple ... they are able to do good."

He smiles even wider.
"But not as good as us, I think !"
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new era   The start of a new era Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Lombard: "I agree, they are not as good as us, but I never take an opponent lightly. Ever. I am looking forward our first tag match."

Lombard pauses and begins to turn away, but stops and turns back.

Lombard: "One thing I have been meaning to ask you about though...and I don't mean to be butting into your business, but what was up between you and blackout after our match sunday?"
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new era   The start of a new era Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:45 am

Hawk coughs nervously.
"Oh, that ? Just three clowns trying to seek revenge after what they suffered at the Hawk Hunt. I don't really know, they call it a "plan" to get me down ... i only know it includes a rope and three buffoons, nothing else.
Blackout is trying to make fun of themselves, it seems ... Well. This won't prevent me to keep me hunting them."

He stops.
"But I have, ... or should I say WE have more serious business to handle right now. Before, I didn't mean to under-estimate our future opponents, i never do it ... i'm just trying to light my morale up after having been almost choked sunday."

He tries to smile, but with a visible effort, making this smile quite sad.
"In any case, I wouldn't like to get caught in an Ankle Lock by ZzTripleHzZ either on friday night. Would be my first time. You might be right ... They are not to be under-estimated ... I'm even quite worried about the match."
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new era   The start of a new era Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:12 am

Lombard looks on skeptically as ThunderHawk talks about the blackout incident.

Lombard: "Perhaps blackout was just making fools of themselves, but I can't have them messing with my new tag partner. I have plans on getting that tag belt on my shoulder. They had better watch themselves because if they attempt anything to hinder the outcome of any of our tag matches they will not like the results."

Lombard toys with his Razorwire Chain absent mindedly as he speaks.

Lombard: "At any rate it is like you were saying, we have bigger fish to fry, and they start with our first tag match. I will be prepared to bring the pain to our opponents."
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new era   The start of a new era Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:05 am

Hawk nods then punches his left palm.
"And I'll do all in my power to help you have two belts on your shoulders. In any case, we might have chances to meet Blackout on the ring if we both win our matches ... It would be a pleasure."

He stands up.
"Well, time to get myself prepared too. I would like to give Riddick and TripleH a good fight. Not only a training. See you in the ring."

He leaves the gym massaging his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new era   The start of a new era Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The start of a new era
Page 1 of 1