RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Make Training Empty
PostSubject: Make Training   Make Training Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:11 am

*Make stops his training and heads to Johnny .*
Make : What do you want ? ? ?
Johnny Carson : Make , I want to make an interview about your last match ....
Make : Hmm .... well ... ok ... ask what you wanna hear ...
Johnny Carson : You were victorious at your first match in RCW Show , what are your future plans ?
Make : You know ... Johnny ... it was my first match ... and all I want in this moment is a stronger opponent , someone like ... Mank .
Johnny Cash : Why Mank ?
Make : I really don't know ... this is strange ... you know what ? I wanna see him right now and challenge him to show everyone the reason why Ursu signed me .
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Make Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make Training   Make Training Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:57 am

At that moment, Mank enters the gym looking ready to train. The look at his face shows he's at his not friendly attitude

Mank: Hey Johnny, why are you losing your time with unknown guys instead of interviewing the big stars here?

Turns to the new guy

Mank: And who do you think you are to feel free to challenge me? Do you think that because i just lost the belt because Ursu' did all the tricks he knew including the Teddynator on the ring to defeat me, everyone can?? Don't think so. So better ask someone to change your diapers and look for a fight where you don't get that badly hurt. Unless you're in suicide attitude...
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Make Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make Training   Make Training Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:07 am

*Make looks at Mank*
Make : hehe , you are funny Mank ... believe me you will be sorry for your words .
*Make punches Mank , Make grabs a chair ... Omg ... Mank got himself a chair in his head ! Oh my God ! I don't think that was a wise decision from Make , the new guy ... Make looks at Mank *
Make : What do you have to say now !!!??? A ????? See ya in the ring !!!
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Make Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make Training   Make Training Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:16 am

Mank looks a little groggy but his face chance to a total angry state. Before Make goes out of the gym, Mank goes behind him tackle him to the door of the gym and starts giving some punches to the face of Make meanwhile he talks

Mank: Well new guy, you wanted to fight me. You got it, but only you got it because you deserve some teaching. You will learn to not only respect me. You will learn to fear me, pathetic weakling. You need a chair to do what your punches can? Don't know how you got hired here...

And as a final move, Mank grabs Make, and lifts him
and drops him backwards while throwing him so that he flips forward and lands on his back executing a LEGENDARY Fall Into Darkness!!

Mank: Now i'm the one who says see you in the ring... Johnny hope you report this. And i'm off, the odor of newbies just ruined my mood to train. I come back later

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Make Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make Training   Make Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: