RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A proposal to join!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asparake
Admin
Admin
Asparake

A proposal to join! Empty
PostSubject: A proposal to join!   A proposal to join! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:38 am

Asparake it's getting ready for his match lifting some weight's.
Asparake:Lose my match's?Yeah, right!Who in hell does Rey thinks he is?I will destroy Ursu!I will make his body to scream,i will broke all his bone's!A has bean?I'm in my best shape!I did not want any title match,i wanted to take step by step to become a Champion,but after all of this tonight i will win the match and the championship!
In that moment a man enters the gym and approaches Asparake.
man:Getting ready,champ?
Asparake look's up at the man:I know you!Your Mank,the former champion!What do you want?And please don't tell me that your here to wish me luck in tonight's match!
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: A proposal to join!   A proposal to join! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:01 am

Mank: Well. Yes the former International Champion, but don't forget i'm the Tag Title Champ. But that's not why i'm here. And no, you're wrong. Didn't came here to wish you luck. Luck is for losers. And right now i don't consider you like one. Lets get to the point, i'm not a guy of saying nice words. You have enemies, i have them too. And you will face one of my enemies this show. To be honest, i would prefer to have that belt back to me, but this time i will make an exception. You will get that title, one week as champ was enough for him. You keep the belt, we destroy Ursu', and i help you to get rid of your enemies.

Mank grins meanwhile he finishes his last phrase

Mank: What do you think about it, champ?
Back to top Go down
Asparake
Admin
Admin
Asparake

PostSubject: Re: A proposal to join!   A proposal to join! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:30 am

Asparake get's up from the bench and gives Mank a long look.
Asparake:Nice word's Mank,but i don't believe you!Out of you mouth comes something,but your eyes are telling a different story!You hate that you lost that title and now Ursu walk's down that ramp very proud whit the belt on his shoulder!You hate it so much that your looking to beat whit any way you can!But the thing is that you can do it by your own!You need some one to help you achieve this!And as for me,I will tell you what i told Agentul!I'm not a team player!I don't need any ones help,I can and will put them all down!So my answer to your proposal is no!I don't want to win that title and then hand you the belt just like that!Your mind games not work whit me!I'm a better mind player that you ever be!
Asparake turn's his back,grab's his towel and start's walling.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: A proposal to join!   A proposal to join! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:39 am

Mank: Wait there, i'm not over yet after those words. Of course i can, and i would do it. But you got the chance first. And will be really pathetic if you let pass a chance like that because you don't want a title... I guess you don't have the guts to keep it and defend it. I never said you will hand the belt to me. Only said that i prefer anyone except Ursu'. Mind games? Yeah right... You don't think would be stupid from me to win more enemies if all of this is a lie and y offer wasn't for real?? Come on, i didn't made until where i am doing stupid things like that. Is ok, you don't need to answer now, But consider it.
Back to top Go down
Asparake
Admin
Admin
Asparake

PostSubject: Re: A proposal to join!   A proposal to join! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:45 am

Asparake:Maybe your right!Maybe your word's are true,but if you try anything funny whit me,you will get on you head more that a enemy,you will get a one way ticket to hell!
Asparake storms out of the Gym.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A proposal to join!   A proposal to join! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A proposal to join!
Page 1 of 1