Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkSkull
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
DarkSkull

The Warning Empty
PostSubject: The Warning   The Warning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:16 am

*The lights go out. DarkSkull makes his way to the ring with the titan tron and the ramp covered with smoke.*
*DarkSkull reaches the middle of the ring and the lights go on.*
*DarkSkull is handing a microphone.*

George, I'm here to warn you. I want a title shot. And if you don't give me one, I will hurt you. So, move your fat ass and give me a title shot, quickly.

*DarkSkull throws the microphone to the mat.*
*DarkSkull gets ready to fight*
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

The Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warning   The Warning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Blazing Phoenix: Calm down man.

The titantron shows Blazing Phoenix in the locker room talking to a camera.

Blazing Phoenix: Everytime i see you in the ring you are asking for a title shot. And honestly you already had a bunch of them. You can't be here demanding title shots each and every eak and when finally they appear you loose everytime.

Train in the gym. Study your opponents. Win your matches. To put it simple, work hard and shine in that ring. That way George has no other option than to give you what you deserve. Fight for a title shot instead of demanding them each and every weak.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
DarkSkull

The Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warning   The Warning Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:48 am

*DarkSkull gets the micro from the mat*

Shut up Phoenix. I only had one title shot in RCW history. In the last seasons I lost 2 or 3 times. I deserve a title shot. Now, call George here or I will hurt you too. NOW.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

The Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warning   The Warning Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:10 am

Blazing Phoenix starts laughing in the back.

Blazing Phoenix: You hurting me??? You are funny junior. You don't have a chance of hurting me and you know that. I only gave you an advice you follow it if you want. If you don't i'm gonna love see you be beaten in that ring each and every weak.

You don't top fighters begging for a title shot every week. You don't see me doing that, you don't see Mank doing that, you don't see Ursu' doing that, you don't see Asparake doing that...and the list goes on. And trust me each one of them deserves a title shot more than you. All of us busted our ass in that ring so RCW is what it is today, and so people like you have they paycheck at the end of the month with that amount of zeros. So grow up and start respecting the ones that put you where you are today.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
DarkSkull

The Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warning   The Warning Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:42 am

[b]Shut up. Ursu, Mank, everyone of your list. I lost less matches than everyone of them in the last few seasons. So, I DESERVE A TITLE SHOT. And you know that I can hurt you. So, don't make me hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

The Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warning   The Warning Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Mank: hey kid, you dont know something called respect???

Mank gets closer to the familiar meeting and stand next to Blazing Phoenix

Mank: How you dare talking like that to your own blood??

Mank takes DarkSkull by the neck. lifts him and put him against the corner.

Mank: He is your cousin and he will never attack you. But i'm out of that bond, so if you try something against your cousin, you will have a direct problem against me, ok???

Mank let fall DarkSkull in the corner, and stays there waiting a reaction
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
DarkSkull

The Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warning   The Warning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:08 am

DarkSkull gets up

I know he is my cousin. I only made some bluff to try to take him out of my way. I cant beat him. He is blood of my blood. But you Mank, you wont make that again or you will try the pain. You are not blood of my blood. So get you ass out of here before I get out of my mind. But I still want George here. And if he doesnt come, well.. I will make a demonstration.

DarkSkull kicks Mank in the chest and puts Mank's head in the middle of his legs, he rises Mank in the air
and he throws Mank against the mat executing a LEGENDARY Last Ride

George, don't make me do this again. COME HERE NOW.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

The Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warning   The Warning Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Blazing Phoenix comes from backstage and walks down the ramp, rolls under the bottom rope. He helps Mank gets to his feet and stares at DarkSkull.

Blazing Phoenix: Hold on Mank!! Don't kick his ass.

Mank stands still looking at Blazing Phoenix.

Blazing Phoenix: Thanks man. As for you little cousin. I think that we all already saw that George doesn't give a damn about you. So stop this noncense. You will not get a title shot for much you break and for much demands you would make. So return to your locker room and start training to proove George he is wrong in not giving you a title shot. And a familly advice....don't mess with everyone you see. Next time i might not be here to save your ass.

Blazing Phoenix then tells something to Mank and then turns to leave...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warning   The Warning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Warning
Page 1 of 1