RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Offer You can't refuse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Offer You can't refuse Empty
PostSubject: Offer You can't refuse   Offer You can't refuse Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:40 pm

*The camera is backstage where we see a nice office set up. There are three men wearing nice suits standing in front of a desk. You can see a fourth person who has his feet on the desk.*

Mysterious Man: Step aside and let the camera threw.

*The three men move to the other side of the desk. The man sitting at the desk with his feet up is shown. He has a nice black suit and a black fedora on and is smoking a cigar.*

Mysterious Man: Some of you already know who I am and are wondering why I am here. For those who don't know me, I am Jason Brawler. I came from another promotion when asked to come here.

*Brawler takes a smoke from the cigar and blows it in the air.*

Brawler: My old job was closing it's doors when the GM came to me and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. So here I am in RCW. Some will love me. Some will hate me. But all will respect me. If they don't then we will have some busted knee caps and head rolling.

*Brawler puts his cigar out and picks up a crowbar.*

Brawler: Now that is all the time I have for today. I am a busy man so please forgive me for being short with you today. I promise you this, you haven't heard or seen the last of me.

*Brawler pushes the camera man aside with the crowbar and walks away*
Back to top Go down

Offer You can't refuse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: RCW : The RolePlay Section :: Backstage-
Jump to: