RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big mistake!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asparake
Admin
Admin
Asparake

Big mistake! Empty
PostSubject: Big mistake!   Big mistake! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:59 am

Interviewer:Well,we are now in front of Asparake locker room door waiting some news is he will be able to fight in the upcoming match whit Ursu!I remind you that this match was schedule to be the main event of tonight show!But after the attack we are not sure that Asparake will be in the ring tonight!This will be a big blow for Asparake,but for the fans too....

In that moment the door opens and the doctor comes out whit his back to the camera.

Doctor:Asparake,please, listen to me!You can't fight tonight,your in no condition to wrestler!you put your career and life in danger!

Asparake:I don't care!I came tonight to fight Ursu and that is what i will do!And more especially after he laugh,made me weak man!I'm able to fight right,but i have my pride!I owe this to me and to my fans!

Interviewer:Asparake,you should better do what the doctor says!Your still hurting after that chair shoot!

Asparake takes the mic from his hand......

Asparake:You think that a chair shoot will put me down?Why in hell do you think I'm called Master Of Violence?I know what pain is!I know it so good that i can block any pain,i don't fell any and i know it so good that i can induce great pain to any one i want!

Asparake look at the camera whit blood flowing under the bandage...

Asparake:TDk,you think that you harm Blazing Phoenix by attacking me?you think that you provoke Blazing Phoenix by attacking me?TDk the only think that you harm and provoke is your on
health,your on career and you stay here in RCW!TDk,you just open Hell's Gate and all the pain,all the bad things will come on you as a
meteorite storm!You will not know what hit!After I'm done whit Ursu,I'm coming for you,I'm going to break your in two!The hunter,The Dragon Killer, will become the hunt!Watch your back!

Asparake throw the mic to the interviewer and goes done the hallway to the ring!
Back to top Go down
The Dragon Killer
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
The Dragon Killer

Big mistake! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big mistake!   Big mistake! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:49 am

A second Doctor walks out of the room with his mask on.He removes the mask and under it there is TDK

HEY! Asparake if you want we can start right here right now you little coward.you only can talk big words man your no man for a real fight

TDK slide kendo sticks down his arms
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

Big mistake! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big mistake!   Big mistake! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:06 pm

Blazing Phoenix: Again with weapons you coward??

Blazing Phoenix makes a baseball bat slide on the floor until it stops near Asparake feet...

Blazing Phoenix: Let's see if you are man enough to fight in equal terms.
Back to top Go down
The Dragon Killer
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
The Dragon Killer

Big mistake! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big mistake!   Big mistake! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:11 am

oh wow you also have a weapon nice pheonix. But first catch me

TDK throws a smoke grenade and runs to the parking lot to hide.He leaves the kendo sticks and the doctor uniform behind.
Back to top Go down
Asparake
Admin
Admin
Asparake

Big mistake! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big mistake!   Big mistake! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:32 am

Asparake looks at Blazing Phoenix and smiles.

Asparake:Thanks Phoenix for the toy!Now I'm going to a meeting whit a bear!

Asparake looks to the parking lot exit:You can run, but you cant hide from me,little rabbit!
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

Big mistake! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big mistake!   Big mistake! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Blazing Phoenix: Good luck in there. I know you don't need it and you're gonna destroy him in that ring but good luck anyway.

Blazing Phoenix then looks to the parking lot area...

Blazing Phoenix: And don't worry about that coward...i think i'm going to a walk towards the parking lot, i'm in a mood for a walk...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big mistake! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big mistake!   Big mistake! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big mistake!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: RCW : The RolePlay Section :: Backstage-
Jump to: