RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Troubles ahead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Troubles ahead Empty
PostSubject: Troubles ahead   Troubles ahead Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:22 am

02.10, right after the Tag Team Match.

Hawk walks slowly towards the locker room, where Tom Robinson stops him, threateningly pointing his mic at him.

Tom : Hawk ! Wait a second !
Hawk : What do you want, apart bothering me ?

Tom gets closer, visibly fearful
Tom : A lost Tag Match to start the season. Darkskull and Amaru were a bad surprise for you and Lombard ...
Hawk : We did great, as usual. They were really lucky in the end ... Lombard shouldn't have missed his finisher ... But ...

He stops short as his cellphone rings. He watches the calling number then puts it back in his pocket.
Tom : Are you giving the responsibility to Lombard ?
Hawk : No, not all of it. I also did mistakes : but this was a match we couldn't lose.

His phone starts ringing again. Hawk opens it.
Hawk : Now what the hell do you want ? Winning was not enough ?
What ? Well ...

He shuts it.
Hawk : Where was I ? Oh yes, Lomby ... In this moment he has his problems. His belt might be put on the line, he has problems more important than the tag team ... I understand that he is not attached to winning with it a lot, but still. ...
Now I would have to solve a problem, if you don't mind.

He turns away.
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

Troubles ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubles ahead   Troubles ahead Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:46 am

Before Hawk can leave the room Lombard comes storming through the door, breaking it off its hinges as he slams it open. Walking right up to Hawk Lombard stops and stares at him.

Lombard: What the heck was that all about TH? Your interview was broadcast on all the TV's in the building. Are you seriously throwing me under the bus for losing that match? You REALLY think I have too much on my plate? You think for a minute that I don't give everything I have to our tag matches?

Lombard is visibly upset as he waits for ThunderHawk's response.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Troubles ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubles ahead   Troubles ahead Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:54 am

Hawk smiles while Lombard speaks.
THawk : Finished ?

As Lombard seems to have stopped, he goes on :
Hawk : I didn't say that you didn't put everything you had in our matches ... Maybe a bit in our last match. But maybe ... you ... were, well ... tired. Kurt talking trash of you, right after a pause ...
I made my errors too, but still ...

Lomb seems to react somehow but Hawk goes on.
Hawk : And don't be too harsh with doors. Think about Kurt : if all your anger goes away with hinges ... I wouldn't like your match to end like our match on friday. Right ?
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

Troubles ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubles ahead   Troubles ahead Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:37 pm

An astonished look comes over Lombard's face as Hawk is speaking.

Lombard: You are. . .you ARE throwing me under the bus for this match. . .in front of the whole world. I don't know what the heck's gotten in to you Hawk but that just ain't right. Maybe you ought to see how well you fare in our next tag match if I don't show up.

Lombard turns and walks away mumbling to himself, and as he walks back through the doorway he kicks the door finishing knocking it off it's hinges.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Troubles ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubles ahead   Troubles ahead Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:44 pm

Hawk shouts at him as he passes the broken door.
Hawk : Hey ! Just a sec ... If you take it like this, it's not sure if there will be a tag match anymore.

He walks to the door and stomps it, breaking it. He points at Lombard.
Hawk : Yeah, maybe I am putting you under a bus. But it's the first time. Generally I am the one that loses matches. For once it's not 100% my fault. It's just a critic.

But if you want war ... you can have it. I'm pissed off too ... you are not the only one to think that something is wrong here. Maybe it's me, maybe you ... But i don't think it's very constructive to get on if it continues this way ... maybe we could consider breaking the tag ... if you feel like it. I'm not the only person looking or thinking it. You wouldn't leave this fast if you weren't one of these persons ...
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

Troubles ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubles ahead   Troubles ahead Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:09 pm

Lombard slowly turns to face Thunderhawk, a cold stare on his face. Walking over Lombard points his finger and pushes it into Thunderhawks chest as he speaks.

Lombard: That's my point exactly. . .you have been the one that loses matches. But have I EVER thrown the blame in your direction? Sure I was pissed, just like I am now, but I never once even inferred to anyone that it was your fault. And here the first time I get pinned in one of our tag matches you broadcast over the entire arena in an interview that you think it's my fault.
Lombard takes a minute to calm himself down but his face is getting redder and redder.

Lombard: And just so you know I was in no way thinking of leaving this tag team. . .I was leaving to give myself some time to cool off before I did something stupid like Razorwire Chokeslam your ass right here and right now.

Thunderhawk's eyes get wide at the mention of Lombards finisher - the same one he blames Lombard for not pulling off in their lost tag match - and Hawk takes a slightly defensive stance, but Lombard doesn't even stop speaking and keeps his finger pushed into Hawk's chest.

Lombard: But I didn't want to do that, I thought we had way too much potential as a tag team to go and ruin things. But since you seem to want out so badly, since you seem to think that your half of the tag team is the only half that counts than you can consider this tag team dissolved as of now. I'm done with you Hawk and your backstabbing ways.

Before Hawk can react Lombard has his Razorwire Chain wrapped around his fist and has Thunderhawk in a choke hold with it.

Lombard: I used to count you as a friend Hawk.

Lombard lifts Thunderhawk high into the air by his throat and then slams him violently into the concrete floor backstage executing a MORTAL Razorwire Chokeslam leaving Hawk in a bloody heap on the floor. Lombard looks up to see that Tom Robinson and his camera man are still standing there with their mouths hanging open, the camera still recording.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Troubles ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubles ahead   Troubles ahead Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:14 pm

Hawk shakes his head while still on the floor and opens just an eye to watch Lombard over him.
He waits for him to go away and slowly stands up, massaging his throat while someone hands him a tissue.

Hawk : Recorded everything ?

Tom : Yeah, I think we did.
Hawk : Awesome. Just great. Thanks for the help, Tom.

Tom and the cameraman go away muttering something to each other while Hawk waits, leaning on the wall.
Suddenly we hear a walking noise.
Hawk watches the direction where it comes from and smiles.

Hawk : It's done ... Hope you'll be satisfied.
Mysterious Man : Sure I am. That was great show, i watched it on the tv ...

Hawk nods and slowly walks in his locker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Troubles ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubles ahead   Troubles ahead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troubles ahead
Page 1 of 1