RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The frustration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

The frustration Empty
PostSubject: The frustration   The frustration Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Mank is found training on the gym, punching and kicking the bag. When someone unknown to him gets closer with an envelope

Unknown guy: This is for you, sir.

Mank: you don't see i'm busy here. Leave it there with my things.

Unknown guy: ok sir, but don't forget to check it

After some more minutes of kicking and punching, Mank proceed to sit and check the envelope

Mank: lets see what's this... hope not an fan mail.

Mank opens the envelope and see one paper sheet, with only one word: GLASSHOUSE

Suddenly Mank see himself in a dark cell room. The room is full of blood and bones in the floor. Some signals of torture in that room.

Then Mank hear some steps outside the room, the door opens and when Mank is about to see the face of who's coming, the flashback stops.

Mank starts to have a big headache and start giving punches to the wall

Mank: What's happening to me???? It was supposed nothing more was in my mind, Who is playing these games with me?

Mank keeps hitting the wall for a while leaving some signs on it and his hands, until the frustration that invaded him is gone...
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

The frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frustration   The frustration Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:08 am

Blazing Phoenix passes in front of the room and sees Mank punching the halll. He enters the gym...

Blazing Phoenix: What is happening man?? Is everything alright??
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

The frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frustration   The frustration Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:03 am

Mank takes a deep breath, sit and try to calm down

Mank: No, i'm not alright. Someone is still playing with my mind, and i'm not being able to control it again. Having flashes of the past, torture, blood, murder. I thought this was already in the past, that i could be able to control it. But no, someone is messing with my past in a dirty way. First, the video in my match vs Alyn. And then anonymous letters. Dont know what i will do, but if i discover who is behind this, he will pay with a lot of pain and blood. Be sure of it
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

The frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frustration   The frustration Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:35 pm

Blazing Phoenix: Don't worry man. We're gonna get who is doing that with you. I will try to find something out in the locker rooms. Is said that walls have ears and that just might be true and maybe someone knows something.

Blazing Phoenix goes to the vending machine and gets two bottle of watter. He throws one to Mank.

Blazing Phoenix: Here have this. Tha will help you. So are you ready for tonight match against Ursu'?? It's gonna be tought, only you him and the cage.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

The frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frustration   The frustration Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:57 pm

Mank tries to smile but he's too pissed yet

Mank: Tough? You mean for him right? That guy someday will run out of luck and that day is coming closer. Maybe is today, but be sure he won't have it easy tonight. He will have it as tough as Zeratul had it last week. You better be careful with that guys you're fighting, i'll try to stay close if you need me there. Only hope no one try another trick during my match vs Winnie the Pooh
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

The frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frustration   The frustration Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:40 pm

Blazing Phoenix: You know what, i didn't liked one bit of what they did last week to you and Asparake. They are messing with Chaos Aliance big time, and we have to give pay back to them.

Blazing Phoenix gets a serious look on his face, drinks a bit of water and then turns to Mank.

Blazing Phoenix: Trying to gain momentum and advantage for your match is one thing, but trying to run someone down with a car is a serious thing. We have to give them payback in some way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: The frustration   The frustration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The frustration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: RCW : The RolePlay Section :: Gym-
Jump to: