RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new championship on the side

Go down 
+2
Thunderhawk
DaWolf
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

A new championship on the side Empty
PostSubject: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:22 pm

This is an idea that I started with some friends in an online RP group and I'm just changing it a little to fit our needs here. For this I will be introducing a new title belt, and will call it the RCW Unrelenting Championship which will also be known as the 24/7 Title. The name really says it all: this belt will be in the hands of whoever can at least temporarily beat the current champ. You dont need to challenge for it and you can use any character in your RP when you challenge (except somebody else's wrestler). For example, say DaWolf is the current Unrelenting (24/7) champ. If Sparkhawk wants to challenge, he would make an RP that looks like this:

DaWolf is walking backstage with his 24/7 title on his shoulder. He goes past some electrical equipment when suddenly a large roll of heavy-duty wire flies over and hits him on the head. Sparkhawk appears running and hits the groggy DaWolf with a strong DDT on the concrete floor. The ref gives Sparkhawk the 3-count then hands him the belt. Sparkhawk then leaves the scene with the ref right behind him

So now Sparkhawk is champ, just like that. Things you need to know:
- the first person to post and RP is the one who legally challenged the current champ. if two ppl post, the first one is the winner.
- the 24/7 title will NOT be part of any shows simply because it is something you want to challenge for any time you log on.
- the current champ will always have a special ref tailing him wherever he goes since he can be attacked any time.
- you can use your finisher or any move to knock out the current champ
- the fight can take place anywhere around the arena (parking, front yard, bathroom...)
- you can use neutral characters instead of your wrestler (commentators, refs, actors, sportsmen, civilians, arena workers...) but NOT somebody else's wrestler
- you can even post an rp and challenge the champ and not win the title if u want (just for the fun of it.. like a female reporter trying to take down a heavyweight and and getting smashed into a table or something..)
- this is something that will boost the rp since you can actually win a title with a single post, so get creative!
- just for the sake of keeping the chance for all, once a champ loses the title, he cant win it back from the same person he lost it to. So if Sparkhawk wins the title from DaWolf, DaWolf will have to wait for someone to win the title from Sparkhawk and then challenge the current champ.

i will start all of this by an official introduction of the tile, then as soon as we have the first title holder, you can start your challenges.

reminder: this has nothing to do with the regular RCW titles, and does not affect the contendership for any of them. since it will be exchanging hands often, we wont be able to use it in our regular posts. like you cant say that you come out to face someone with the 24/7 title on ur shoulder cuz by the time u post this somebody will have already challenged u for it.

post any questions you have.
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Multi-colored lights fill the arena and fireworks explode as spotlights hover around then center on the ring. There is a big carpet spread across the mat and several officially-dressed referees and circled aroung a small podium with a new title belt sitting on it. The ref standing in the middle is the head-referee of RCW and he is holding a mic.

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pure pleasure to introduce to you our newest acquisition.. this new title belt! (fans cheer) This is the all-new RCW Unrelenting Championship belt, and as the name says, it will be all about perseverence, fights, and instant matches where anything goes... After our first champion is crowned, it's an all-open free-for-all challenge for those who are willing to challenge him. Will you have what it takes to be the longest-reigning Unrelenting Champion? Will you have the guts to go for the 24/7 title, knowing you'd be drawing a bull's eye right across your back? Only time will tell...
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:00 pm

As the refs are celebrating the launch of the new title, the head ref holds it up high in the air when suddenly the arena lights dim and thunder explodes across the speakers. Sounds of a rainy night are heard and the titantron shows a dark forest with some animal shadows running around. A loud wolf howl is heard then a blinding lightning bolt hits across the titantron and carves a wolf's head on a giant boulder. The lights start to gradually fade in as DaWolf is seen marching down the entrance ramp and into the ring. He is wearing is black furry cape with the wolf head on top and is slowly marching around the refs who huddle up on the opoosite corner with the head-ref still holding the 24/7 belt in his hand. DaWolf approaches him slowly then holds his mic hand up. The ref is seen to be trembling with fear. DaWolf takes a look at the belt then speaks in a low dark voice.

You ask about someone who "has what it takes".. someone who "has the guts" to go for this shiny belt in your hand.. I'll tell you this: I don't give a damn if I got a bull's eye across my back. Hell I'm even gonna paint one right on my chest! When I become your next champ, and I will, I'd want the challengers to come face-to-face with me to know what they're dealing with and count slowly before attempting to cross me. Now, we need to have a first champ, right? The way I see it, we got plenty of referess out here, I'm someone who wants that title, and you're the only one holding it. So it makes sense to...

And without any warning, DaWolf kicks the ref's midsection then tucks his head under his armpit and plants his forehead down onto the mat with a crushing DDT. He picks him up then hits is Jackhammer as the head-ref lays motionless. DaWolf covers him and waits till one of the other refs realized the next step and gave DaWolf the 3-count, making him the first Unrelenting Champion.

DaWolf grabs the 24/7 title and lifts up the mic looking at the entrance ramp.

There ya have it, a target. If you want this title, bring it on!

DaWolf leaves the ring with one of the refs on his tail..
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:21 am

As DaWolf's slowly walks to the ramp, the arena goes all dark except the entry, under the Tron.
Thunderhawk's new entrance music starts to ring as DaWolf gets ready, facing the Tron. But no-one is to be seen. Suddenly, someone taps on DaWolf's shoulder.

As he turns, Thunderhawk grabs his arm and with a snap he turns too
throwing DaWolf to the crowd barriers with a violent Thrust to Crowd Barriers
Thunderhawk turns DaWolf still groggy by his hair

Thunderhawk makes a single sidestep
and delivers a sole blow on DaWolf's jaw with a powerful Super Kick !!

Thunderhawk jumps on the crowd barrires and completes a leap backwards
backflipping and landing on DaWolf with a
Mortal Thunderbolt Massacre

Thunderhawk climbs the crowd barriers and raises the second and fourth fingers of the right hand before simulating a cut-throat with that hand, calling his finisher

Thunderhawk jumps on the crowd barriers and get started for an aerial move
and backflips in mid-air, with a 360 degree Shooting Star device ending in a Leg Drop executing a
LEGENDARY Hurricane Dive

Thunderhawk tries a pinfall maneuver
One of the referees start counting ...
... 1 ...
... 2 ...
... 3 ...

Thunderhawk grabs the 24/7 belt and leans on his knees trying to take his breath. He then heads back to the backstage with his music starting again

Back to top Go down
theRock
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:53 am

As Thunderhawk opens the door to his locker room and goes in he is knocked down by the Rock!

theRock runs, approching his opponent with a jump
and smacks him sideways with a kick on his neck, knocking him down with a Mortal Shining Wizard!!

theRock jumps towards his laying opponent
with the knee, executing a devastating[/color] Knee Drop!!
[color=red]THUNDERHAWK IS BLEEDING!!

Thunderhawk still manages to stand up but theRock got a kendostick out of nowhere and he beats the hell out of Hawk!

Then he grabs his opponent to help him stand up, only to show the Rock Bottom!

theRock got the opponent in the ROCK BOTTOM
and slams him powerful on the mat executing a LEGENDARY Rock Bottom.

Then he tries a cocky pin:

TheRock is the new champ!!!

With a celebrating Rock the scene ends...
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:54 pm

TheRock comes out of the locker room admiring his newly-won title when he comes nose-to-nose with DaWolf, still bleeding from a cut on his forehead from ThunderHawk's attack on the guard rail. DaWolf grins at him.

Congrats on that belt bub, but I've been without it for too long already!

TheRock tries to defend himself but DaWolf is too fast, taking the initiative and landing a fast clothesline knocking him down. theRock tries to get up but DaWolf knocks him over with a kick to the back. theRock gets up, groggy, and walks straight into a Head In The Dirt by DaWolf, plating theRock's head into the concrete floor. theRock is busted open and is still trying to get up when DaWolf grabs his ankle and locks it in the Limb Snapper!

The ref comes from behind theRock asking him if he wants to submit and soon breaks DaWolf's hold as theRock taps out!

DaWolf takes back the Unrelenting Championship title belt and his position as the 24/7 champ and leaves the scene with the ref.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:34 pm

DaWolf after winning the title from theRock, he leave the ring and went to the parking lot

ZzTripleHzZ Suddenly attack DaWolf with a slegehammer from behind

ZzTripleHzZ Standing on the car wait for the opponent to stand up
and jump down with both leg straight to the opponent face and stand in the corner when his opponent stand up spear him and kick the opponent on the head with a right foot executing a
Mortal Baby Going Bomb

ZzTripleHzZ with his slegehammer in the hand running to DaWolf and knock him out with the slegehammer right in the face of DaWolf executing a Legendary ZzTripleHzZ SlegeHammer Knock Out
ZzTripleHzZ tries a pinning maneuver
Referee start counting...
DaWolf kick out
ZzTripleHzZ pick Dawolf up with his two hand and throw him to his car executing a Legendary That Is For The One Who Try To Beat Me
ZzTripleHzZ tries a pinning maneuver
Referee start counting...
ZzTripleHzZ win the match and the new Champion
ZzTripleHzZ get the title and leave with the ref. behind him
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:39 am

As ZzTripleHzZ turns, he sees a shadow running to him

Thunderhawk runs to ZzTripleHzZ
and catches him in the abdomen with his shoulder performing a devastating Spear !!

Thunderhawk tucks ZzTripleHzZ's head in his armpit
and falls backwards making him dive onto his own head in a devastating DDT on the Concrete !!

Thunderhawk turns ZzTripleHzZ, still groggy, by his hair
Thunderhawk jumps hooking his opponent's head with his legs
and twisting he snaps off a powerful Head Scissor making him land on a car !

Thunderhawk runs to ZzTripleHzZ and spins in a circle folding his right leg
and hits him in the neck, right under the chin executing a
LEGENDARY Lightning Shock Kick !!

Thunderhawk passes his arms under ZzTripleHzZ's armpits
then crosses them on his back and pulls backwards with a strong Butterfly Lock
Thunderhawk keeps his ruthless submission hold
ZzTripleHzZ can't resist anymore and taps out !!!

Thunderhawk grabs the belt and lifts it before returning in the building
Back to top Go down
dynamitedavidwigton
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:36 am

THunderhawk is in the locker room going through his things.after a minute he walks out and dynamite david wigton enters.He is holding what appears to be some sort of remote.Behind him is a referee

David: why didnt it work?

Dynamite David wigton opens up Thunderhawk's locker.there's a loud explosion and David is sent flying acroos the room.he is lying unconcious on the floor when Thunderhawk walks back in.He looks at the ref and puts one foot on Dynamite David wigton's chest.
one..
two..
three..

thunderhawK retains the title.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:57 am

ZzTripleHzZ stand in front of the Thunderhawk locker room and wait him to get out

Thunderhawk get out of the locker room and meet ZzTripleHzZ

ZzTripleHzZ challenge Thunderhawk in a single match and there is DQ

Thunderhawk punch ZzTripleHzZ with a right hand executing Strong Hard Punch

Thunderhawk runs to ZzTripleHzZ and spins in a circle folding his right leg
and hits him in the neck, right under the chin executing a
LEGENDARY Lightning Shock Kick !!
Thunderhawk try to pin maneuver
ZzTripleHzZ get up and fought back

ZzTripleHzZ pick up a slegehammer on the ground and hit Thunderhawk executing a Legendary SlegeHammer Blow

The Referee ring the bell for DQ

ZzTripleHzZ with his slegehammer on his hand running to Thunderhawk and hit him right on his face with the slegehammer executing Legendary That Is For The One Who Took My Title.

ZzTripleHzZ leave

Thunderhawk retain his title
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:10 am

Shelly Connors goes to see Thunderhawk with his 24/7 belt.
Shelly Connors : "Can we ask you something ?"
Thunderhawk : "Sure ... What ? But what the hell are you ..."

Shelly lifts her leg and
kicks Thunderhawk between his legs with a violent Low Blow !

The Cameraman lifts his camera
and hits Thunderhawk 5 times with it in a HardCore Camera Blow !!!
The Cameraman grabs Thunderhawk by an arm
and slams him against the wall with a devastating Thrust on Wall !!

Shelly Connors takes her handbag and takes out a steel stick
and hits Thunderhawk between his legs with a
LEGENDARY Shelly's Emasculator !!!
Shelly Connors slaps the Cameraman
and hits a series of kicks to groin executing a
HardCore Shelly's Kick !
Shelly Connors pins Thunderhawk ...
... 1 ...
... 2 ...
... 3 ...

Shelly grabs her title laughing as a madwoman and runs away.
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:41 am

Ursu's door opens right in Shelly's nose .

Ursu' grapbs Shelly's hand lifting her up then stares at Shelly
and smacks her face with a strong Ear Slap!!
Ursu' dives into Shelly with a clothesline
knocking her down executing a strong 3 Point Stance Charge!!

Ursu' puts Shelly's head between the legs and lifts her
and slams her on the ground executing a Mortal Triple Powerbomb Pin!!
Referee starts counting...
OH!!! NOOOO!!! The cameraman hits him with the camera on his back but Ursu' gets up fast and hits the cameraman with a devastating Punch!!

Ursu' Starts Dancing In Haka Style executing The Romanian Showtime

Ursu' lifts Shelly on his shoulders
and shows him how a Romanian fighter is executing a
LEGENDARY Just A Kind Of Joke!!

Ursu' tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
Ursu' grabs the title looking at the poor woman and with a sarcastic smile he leave the place .
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
theRock
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:42 am

warren michaels: And now we have a live interview with theRock backstage

We see Shelly Connors with her title and the Rock.

Shelly Connors: So Rock, when will you win a title?

TheRock: Oh...maybe next week... but maybe I will do it right now!

Shelly: No you wont do that... how about going in there, sweetheart? She points at a lumber-room

TheRock: hm... Sure why not? Then they go away, followed by the referee

Warren Michaels: ehm... I dont know what to say... That was not arrangesd like that.... Suddenly the scene appears on the Titantron again and surprisingly theRock has the Title....

theRock: Yeah you look right! I Rock Bottomed a women to become champ! And thats the Bottom line cause Rocky said so!

Warren Michales: What? The Crowd yells "what"?

Johnny Carson: I dont know, but I got a nice Idea... See you later Warren! With those words he stands up and rans up the ramp

Warren Michaels: Hey wait! I want, too! And he also rans off
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Shelly follow Ursu and hit the referees with a desvasting backbreaker

Shelly shout out : Bring the new referees , Bring the new referees

Shelly hold Ursu head and swing him to the wall executing a Strong Head on the wall

Ursu stand up and fight back

Ursu pick up a chair on the ground and hit shelly executing a Powerful chair on head
Ursu start try a pin

The Referees appear and "suprise" Is was ZzTripleHzZ

ZzTripleHzZ staring at Ursu

Ursu stand up ZzTripleHzZ took his title and hit him with a desvasting Title Shot To The Head

Shelly stand up pick up 2 of the chair and give ZzTripleHzZ 1

Shelly and ZzTripleHzZ running to Ursu and hit him in the head and the back executing a HardCore Double Chair Shot on the head and back

TheRock suddenly running to shelly and knock her out

TheRock try to pin

ZzTripleHzZ get the chair and hit TheRock with a Violent Chair to the back

Shelly stand up and pin Ursu

ZzTripleHzZ start counting

Shelly took the title and thank ZzTripleHzZ and leave

ZzTripleHzZ follow her
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:31 pm

The lights in the backstage corridor get out ... When they come on again, TripleH disappeared, and Shelly is alone.
Thunderhawk comes out from behind a corner with an evil smile, and starts laughing.

Thunderhawk takes Shelly's head
and firecly bangs it on the wall in a Mortal Head Pounds on Wall !

Thunderhawk lifts Shelly and puts her head under his arm, lifting her
and slams her head on the concrete in a devastating Brainbuster on Concrete !!
SHELLY CONNORS HAS A CUT !!!

Thunderhawk bangs her head on the floor
in a HardCore Head Bang on Floor
SHELLY CONNORS IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN !!

Thunderhawk slams here on a wall
then catches her again and makes her fly head first with a LEGENDARY Air Raid Siren on the Wall !!!
SHELLY CONNORS IS A CRIMSON MASK !!!

Thunderhawk calls a referee from the backstage, who arrives running, and pins her with a Cocky Pin, laughing
... 1, 2, 3
Thunderhawk grabs the belt, calls for two doctors.
He then heads to a locker and opens it. TripleH, covered in blood as his sledgehammer, falls senseless from inside.
Thunderhawk laughs and gets away
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:05 am

dynamitedavidwigton wrote:
THunderhawk is in the locker room going through his things.after a minute he walks out and dynamite david wigton enters.He is holding what appears to be some sort of remote.Behind him is a referee

David: why didnt it work?

Dynamite David wigton opens up Thunderhawk's locker.there's a loud explosion and David is sent flying acroos the room.he is lying unconcious on the floor when Thunderhawk walks back in.He looks at the ref and puts one foot on Dynamite David wigton's chest.
one..
two..
three..

thunderhawK retains the title.

This was really good! You don't always have to win the title... (check my next post)
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:13 am

OOC: By the way, please check who the current champ is BEFORE you make your post. Sometimes the title is exchanging hands so fast that by the time you write your RP somebody else already posted before you! What you need to do is write the RP on a separate file (notepad or something) then REFRESH the page before you actually post it. That way you can change the name of the winner if need be. I will consider Thunderhawk as the current champ and we'll take it from here.

Thunderhawk watches the doctors and staff attending to Shelly and is running the other way when he trips over a wooden stick. He gets up a little groggy and looks around seeing the janitor still mopping the floor. Thunderhawk approaches him and starts to yell when the janitor lifts up the detergent bucket and splashes Thunderhawk across the face. Thunderhawk staggers backwards as his eyes are burning then walks straight into a metal bucket to the head by the janitor!

Thunderhawk falls to the floor bleeding from the forehead as the janitor covers him. The ref looks at a loss but does his job and counts to 3 granting the 24/7 title to the janitor!
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:17 am

when the janiter turn back ZzTripleHzZ was running to him with the slegehammer and hit him right on the face, ZzTripleHzZ climb on the ladder and jump down, suddenly the janiter move on the side and make ZzTripleHzZ slam on the ground and hurt himself , janiter try to pin ZzTripleHzZ

ZzTripleHzZ kick out

Janiter hold ZzTripleHzZ up and put him on the mirror and running to ZzTripleHzZ with a clothesline. But ZzTripleHzZ dodge and pick up a slege hammer throw it in the mirror. The mirror broke and 1 part of the mirror hit the Janiter.

ZzTripleHzZ put the janiter on the table and climb to the ladder jump down executing a ZzTripleHzZ Bomb

Janiter was knock out cold

ZzTripleHzZ its the winner by KO the janiter. ZzTripleHzZ took the title and leave
Back to top Go down
theRock
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:34 am

ZzTripleHzZ opens the door of the GM's office

ZzTripleHzZ: You wanted to talk with me?

Sarah Channing: Yes, indeed. I have something you have to sign.

ZzTripleHzZ: Okay.. what is it? My new contract?

Sarah Channing: No, but something like that... Please sign.... here

She points at the bottom of a paper lying on her desk

Triple H then stoops over it and wants to sign the paper, but suddenly Sarah Channing pounds his head on the desk and ZzTripleHzZ falls backwards on the ground.

After her attack she walks around her desk with a smile on her face and pins ZzTripleHzZ.

The Ref is confused, but Sarah Channing is the new Championess!
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:21 am

Sarah runs out of the office but bumps into something and falls back hard. She gets up shaking her head then looks at the door where DaWolf is standing. He approaches her and blocks her way. Sarah tries to escape but DaWolf makes her trip and fall. He holds her ankle going for the Limb Snapper but then has a change of heart and only holds her by one of her toes. Sarah screams in pain then taps out as DaWolf walks away with the title.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:40 am

Thunderhawk spots DaWolf getting out of the office and stops walking, hiding behind a wall.
"Well, the title can be mine again ... Now i just need for Wolf to walk a bit and ..."

He stops thinking then takes a thoughful expression :
"Yeah, but how can i bring him down ? He is strong, really too strong in a face-to-face fight. Eureka ! I have an idea ..."

Then Thunderhawk climbs on a steel ladder that lies against a wall nearby and crouches on the last step.
After a few seconds, DaWolf passes under the ladder ... Two meters and he'll be below under Thunderhawk ...

Thunderhawk suddenly jumps from the ladder !
But DaWolf suddenly notices something on the floor, right before the ladder : 50 dollars ... he gets down and takes them smiling while Thunderhawk falls !

Thunderhawk finally violently hits the concrete floor, because DaWolf stopped.
Thuder, face on the floor, raises a finger : "Don't worry, I feel really good ... Just tried to feel more "Hawk" ... I'm alright, don't worry ..... S**t, my bones ..."
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:23 pm

DaWolf bends down on Thunderhawk to check on him.

You aight there, bub? That was one nasty fall!

Thunderhawk squirms a little then slowly gets up.

That 50 bucks stood between you and this belt.. it's only fair I spend it on a drink with ya.. come on, on me!
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:43 pm

ZzTripleHzZ suddenly appear behind and say : Two of you stop right there. You guy dont go to buy a drink like that with the champion on you waste DaWolf. By the way gratz that you have became the champion again. Here the 100 buck you guy can have it and go with me to buy something to drink.

Dawolf and ThunderHawk pick up walk nearly to ZzTripleHzZ

ZzTripleHzZ drop the money on the ground

DaWolf and Thunderhawk try to pick it up

ZzTripleHzZ get the ladder that Thunderhawk has jump down and hit Dawolf and thunderhawk with it

Thunderhawk was knock out cold

ZzTripleHzZ throw thunderhawk to wall

ZzTripleHzZ get the slegehammer nearby his locker room

ZzTripleHzZ hit the slegehammer on Dawolf face

ZzTripleHzZ pin Dawolf and the referees counting : ...........1.............2..................3

Here is the new champion ZzTripleHzZ

ZzTripleHzZ : You think im dumb give 2 of you a 100 buck ? Well you guy are wrong this is for the title. You can have this 100 buck and go get drink with your friend thunderhawk.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Wow for real no one post some more about this title
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:10 am

ZzTripleHzZ leaves with a laugh when he hears a voice behind him.

You... stop... right... there!

ZzTripleHzZ turns around and sees DaWolf up on his feet, his face all bloodied. ZzTripleHzZ considers for a minute then approaches, ready to attack. DaWolf dodges a clothesline and quickly hits a Face In The Dirt (DDT) on the concrete floor. ZzTripleHzZ staggers back to his feet and aims a punch at DaWolf's jaw, pushing him a few steps back. ZzTripleHzZ goes for another punch but DaWolf blocks and turns around him hitting 3 consecutive German Suplexes, the last one releasing ZzTripleHzZ into one of the walls. DaWolf walks over and picks ZzTripleHzZ up then lifts him in the air and hits a Jackhammer on a nearby refreshments table.

DaWolf considers pinning ZzTripleHzZ but the ref stops him saying that someone has to challenge ZzTripleHzZ before he can go for the title again. DaWolf gets frustrated seeing ZzTripleHzZ trying to get again then nails him down with a powerbomb. He walks over to a still unconscious Thunderhawk and drags him over to cover ZzTripleHzZ. The ref gives the 3-count then lays the belt over Thunderhawk and sits waiting for the next challenger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new championship on the side   A new championship on the side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new championship on the side
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next