RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dustin McGee's Announcements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Dustin McGee's Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Dustin McGee's Announcements   Dustin McGee's Announcements Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Exactly when everyone hears Dustin's signaturesong, he's running down through the ramp and waving to the crowd that screams for him.

Dustin gets up to the ring and grabs the microphone from the referee.

"How are you all feeling tonight?!"
The crowd starts to hout.
"I know, I know! Last match did not go as I expected at all. I was not fit to fight, I just had a flu and I was weak. Comnio, or whatever he's called, just fluked me, sooner or later I will ask for a rematch to make it up. I won't let my fans down! Now these last days I've been traning alot for my upcoming match. I've learned some new skills, improving my finishers, I am fit to fight now! You won't regret this!
Peace...!"

Dustin drop the microphone to the mat and walks to the stage slowly, while hearing the cheers from his fans once again.
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Dustin McGee's Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dustin McGee's Announcements   Dustin McGee's Announcements Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:20 pm

*Undeva in Balcani by Puya is played on titan tron as Ursu' suddenly appears with a microphone.*

Ursu':Yo Dustin....where are you running mate? Do you think you was poor against COMIO ? No...I have a secret for you...you are still to small for me and for everybody around RCW.....

*The crowd starts booing Ursu'.*

Ursu':Yet again this guys prove me that I'm loved here you Dustin...you'll still have to prove me that you improved ...I want to see facts from you not only talks ...I'm tired of all this...

*Ursu' points to the ttan tron.*

Ursu': Look there...I love to watch that daily , it reminds me how poor you are and also that we had only one fight in the past and it was an unfair draw...

Quote :
COMIO grabs Dustin McGee's hair

COMIO grabs one Dustin McGee 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

COMIO hooks Dustin McGee from behind

and attempts a pinfall with a light Backslide Pin!!

Referee starts counting...

Mikki Shanna: And the winner by pinfall is COMIO !!!

Ursu': I hope that this moment will follow you forever McGee till you'll become a poor Jobber in this federation and you'll be kicked out of here!

*The crowd starts booing stronger as Ursu' start laughing.*
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net

Dustin McGee's Announcements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: