RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training in the ring.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

Training in the ring. Empty
PostSubject: Training in the ring.   Training in the ring. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:50 am

Lombard follows SparkHawk to the ring. He sees that Sparkhawk is waiting in the far corner as he slides under the bottom rope and stands up. Walking straight up to Sparkhawk, Lombard stares at him for a second.

Lombard: "Now is the time to get rid of some of that rage, but just enough to where you can control it. I want you saving the rest for Friday night and our tag match. Give me your best shot, lets go."

Before Sparkhawk has time to react Lombard grabs him by the throat lifting him off the ground and slams him into the mat executing a Violent Chokeslam
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Training in the ring.   Training in the ring. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:06 am

Sparkhawk without saying another word, gets up and starts attacking Lombard without hesitation. Punches, kicks, headbutts, elbow hits, all hitting Lombard without pause.Sparkhawh tries his best to not giving a chance to Lombard to counterattack.

- Come on!!, That's all you will do?!?

Sparkhawk lifts Lombard on his shoulders slams him on the mat
and throws himself with an elbow drop right to his chest executing MORTAL Mighty Hammer!!

- I'm not over with this yet
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

PostSubject: Re: Training in the ring.   Training in the ring. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:59 am

Lombard does his best to fend off SparkHawk's blows but some begin to land. Wanting to let Sparkhawk get out as much agression as possible Lombard does more defending than he does attacking, but it's all he can do to keep Sparkhawk from kicking his butt. Lombard springs back to his feet after recovering from the MORTAL Mighty Hammer and stares Sparkhawk down.

Lombard: "Are you feeling better now? Had enough yet?"

Lombard goes on the offensive throwing punches and kicks and finally lifts Sparkhawk high in the air driving him into the mat executing a LEGENDARY M-16. Lombard backs up to his corner of the ring while he waits for Sparkhawk to get back up.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Training in the ring.   Training in the ring. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:10 am

After last move of Lombard, Sparkhawk got badly beaten. He knows he can try to hit more, but his body can't keep after that damage he just received. He tries to get up but as soon as he tried to sit, he fell down on his back again. After that, the only thing he could do was giving a hit to the mat

- Sorry i cant keep up even if i could keep fighting... I'm Pathetic... Well done, you can leave me here meanwhile i recover a little.

Sparkhawk starts moving slowly to get close to the ropes, to help himself to get up
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

PostSubject: Re: Training in the ring.   Training in the ring. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:16 am

Lombard walks over and offers a hand to help Sparkhawk up.

Lombard: "I'm not going to leave you here to wallow in your misery, I'm going to get your butt in shape so that we will win. And pathetic you are definintely not. A wise man once told me that Youth and Vigor are not match for Old Age and Trechery. I've got a bit of experience on you. Now get your butt back into that gym or you will be pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Training in the ring.   Training in the ring. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:25 am

- Thanks and sorry about all of this, Its just not so easy to deal with it. Winning like that, being like this, being compared. Too much for someone too young on this thing... And i just had to come to one fed, where i heard a lot of things from all of you. Only hope my "bro" stays away from here for a while.

Sparkhawk finishes to get up start checking himself

- Ouch! I think i will need some minutes before the gym. That hit let me really groggy
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

PostSubject: Re: Training in the ring.   Training in the ring. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:47 am

Lombard starts to laugh a little.

Lombard: "Take your time getting to the gym, but you better be there sometime this afternoon. And don't sell yourself short, you're really good for your And I'd teach you my M-16 move but I'd have to kill you."

Lombard heads off to the gym to finish his workout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the ring.   Training in the ring. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training in the ring.
Page 1 of 1