RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling Dawolf to the ring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dynamitedavidwigton
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

calling Dawolf to the ring Empty
PostSubject: calling Dawolf to the ring   calling Dawolf to the ring Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:18 am

loud explosions are heard in the distance
and many changing-coloured pyrotechnics flash all the way on the titan tron
Dynamite David Wigton makes his way to the ring
wearing a camoflauge wrestling costume and headgear decorated with flames
flames shoot upwards from all four corners of the ring follwing more loud explosions.
DDW grabs a microphone from the ring announcer.

DDW: well seems like somebody had themselves a little "accident".

DDW starts grinning

DDW: and since Space Trucker is no longer with us i guess I will have to focus my attention on someone else.so
DaWolf get your fur covered ass out here and lets have this match!!!
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: calling Dawolf to the ring   calling Dawolf to the ring Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:45 am

The arena goes dim and rainfall breaks out as lightning bolts scatter around the titantron. A wolf howl is heard then a big bolt hits the titantron and DaWolf walks out slowly eyeing DDW in the ring. He walks up straight to him and gets real close then grabs his mic from his hand.

Listen, bub.. you come out, insult my long-time partner, then call me out here.. you got some kinda death-wish?! Well looks like we're gonna have a match afterall.. and you've been in my way for quite some time now. But guess what, I'm gonna beat your ass just because I feel like it now! After that, I hope our dear GM considers what I just told her. You see, I just came back from Sarah Channing's office and I want my title shot, the sooner the better! But I guess I'm gonna have to pass the time till then and play around with your limp body in this ring.. you up for it, boy?!
Back to top Go down
dynamitedavidwigton
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: calling Dawolf to the ring   calling Dawolf to the ring Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:03 am

DDW: Hows this for ready!?

Dynamite David Wigton punches DaWolf in the face sending him back towards the ropes.DDW looks to the referee outside the ring.

DDW: NOW RING THE DAMN BELL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling Dawolf to the ring   calling Dawolf to the ring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling Dawolf to the ring
Page 1 of 1