RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Punishment Coming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Punishment Coming Empty
PostSubject: Punishment Coming   Punishment Coming Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:21 pm

The arena gets dark as Thunderhawk's music notes hit the arena. Thunderhawk enters surrounded by smoke, as he walks to the beginning of the ramp.
He stops and crouches, looking around the arena. Thunderhawk lifts his second and fourth fingers, crosses his arms on on his chest and opens them wide, then lowers them and doing a half-spin, saluting the crowd.

He quickly walks to the ring and borrows a mic from the announcer, and goes to crouch on a turnbuckle.
He breathes deeply and smiles to the crowd that cheers loudly.
"Well ... warm welcome. Long time since I last came up here ... And in worst circumstances. You all saw what happened last friday, right ?"

The crowd majoritely shouts YES, and Thunder smiles. "And I hope you all know what will happen Sunday ?" the same shout is repeated. Thunder climbs off from the ringpost and walks around the ring.
"I know you do. And just tell me ..."

He rolls away off the ring and gives the mic to a fan, a little kid.
"What should happen ?"
"Those Blackout ba***ds will get their a*ses kicked !!"

Thunderawk grins. "Even if your mother hasnt taught you a good education, i think you got the point. And for those here who would ask : why is he happy to tag with Suicide!! ... I have only an answer ..."

He climbs on the ring again.
"No, i'm not happy. I respect Suicide!!, he's a great wrestler, he proved important things ... all you wish. But you know my feelings about him, and they haven't changed." He smiles. "Now we have a common goal : that's the only thing that makes me happy : Blackouts shall have their lessons ... and they will not forget it that easily."

He sits on the turnbuckle again.
"Now ... if you don't believe it ... It's your problem. Maybe i'm wrong ..." He ironically smiles and puts his arms crosses behind his nape, leaning on the turnbuckle. "We will see."
The fans chant his name as he sits sstill, waiting.
Back to top Go down

Punishment Coming
Page 1 of 1