RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival of the new guy and already there's trouble (anyone can reply)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Arrival of the new guy and already there's trouble (anyone can reply) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the new guy and already there's trouble (anyone can reply)   Arrival of the new guy and already there's trouble (anyone can reply) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:21 am

Foo Fighters All my life plays through the arena and a man in a black suit and tie walks down the ramp. He walks carefully down the ramp and shakes a few peoples hands as he goes down the ramp. He walks into the ring and asks for a microphone. He then asks the audience to be quiet. The audience does what he says.

Man: Hello, a few of you may know me, if you don't then you soon will. My name is Mr Kenedy and have come to RCW from a federation which you may or may not know but that doesn't matter because I am here now and there's nothing you can do about it because I am now on R C W!

*The audience cheers in response to what has been said by him*

Mr Kenedy: Now I have met a few wrestlers that are here and I've got to say some look good... and others not so good, but that doesn't matter because I have an offer. I would like to challenge someone from RCW and see how good they are. Anyone it doesn't matter who it is. Just someone. If I lose I will say I got beat by the better man; If I win I can safely say I'm one of the best in RCW. Their choice.

(OOC: Can someone please continue this please as I need a reply I'm a level 13 wrestler)
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Arrival of the new guy and already there's trouble (anyone can reply) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the new guy and already there's trouble (anyone can reply)   Arrival of the new guy and already there's trouble (anyone can reply) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:00 pm

*The lights shut off, and once they are turned back on Suicide!! is standing behind Mr. Kenedy*

Suicide!!:Fresh blood, first off let me introduce my self, the current longest reigning and defending champion, I AM Suicide!!

*Suicide!! holds up his belt*

Suicide!!:The me give you the rundown on how things work here, first things first no body in the back cares about you until you have something they wont, whether its a title or even a victory over them, so go back and hit the gym and train your ass off before your debut

Suicide!!:Trust me and open challenge isn't a nice way to begin, go back to Jason Silva(On Screen GM) and tell him to book you in a match with Thee Chris or OriginalB becuase everybody else is on a completely other level

Suicide!!:Coming in here with an "I Dont Care If I Lose" attitude will get you put far down on the ladder of success, and the chances are by the time your contract ends you probably won't want to ever come back to this burtal place

*Suicide!! smiles*

Suicide!!:After all is said and done you can say i had a contract with the best federation in the whole f*cking world so good luck, becuase from what i just heard you are going to need it

*Suicide!! snaps his fingers and shuts off the lights and once they turn on he is gone but the words"Good Luck Newbie" flash on the titantron*
Back to top Go down

Arrival of the new guy and already there's trouble (anyone can reply)
Page 1 of 1