RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

arrival friday 24/7/09

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telan
Active Forumer
Active Forumer

arrival friday 24/7/09 Empty
PostSubject: arrival friday 24/7/09   arrival friday 24/7/09 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:10 am

You can see Thunderhawk and Lombard in the Parking Lot the are about too get in the building when the get attacked from a Telan look a like but the two of them beat him down simply but before the can leave the Telan look a like gets up hand them a wireless transmitting set over and run away.

Telan : Good day you two it looks like you finally got my present i only wanna to tell you that we wont see each other before we get in the ring since we wanna make it a little fair for you two becourse if we were too encounter each before the match i know it will and up in a violent brawl so i thought of this nice idea too guarantee that you two have no excuse for your lose after todays match when theRock and I leave as the Champ.

Telan : Oh and one more think thanks for listening now if you wanna say something then say it i will listen.
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

arrival friday 24/7/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: arrival friday 24/7/09   arrival friday 24/7/09 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:56 am

Lombard has a big smile on his face as he looks at Thunderhawk. Making sure he has the transmitter active so that Telan can hear he begins to speak.

Lombard: "This is an awesome present don't you think Hawk? Not only do we get a great gadget to play with but we also get a little morning warmup before our workout!"

Lombard looks down at the unconcious form of the Telan look alike and laughs.

Lombard: "I'm thinking I'll be seeing this same sight after our match tonight"
Back to top Go down

arrival friday 24/7/09
Page 1 of 1