RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Debut - CM Kev

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Debut - CM Kev Empty
PostSubject: Debut - CM Kev   Debut - CM Kev Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:13 am

The fans are cheering, because of the last match, when suddenly a new theme is played.

An, until this moment, unknown face steps into the ring. He grabs a microphone..

CM Kev: Hey! Listen! I'm CM Kev. I'm your newest wrestler here on RCW. I'm a man of great discipline and I'm here to satisfy my addiction - wrestling.

Some fans cheer, others look very sceptic...

CM Kev: Oh yeah, I know what you're thinking right now, but I'm different. I'm not like everyone else, I'm the Charismatic Might - CM Kev and I'm here to to show you that I'm the best.

The fans seem that they now have big prospects on CM Kev...

CM Kev: I won't disappoint you. I'm not a lier, I'm not a cheater, I'm not an hypocrite and, of course, I'm not here to beg you for your attention - I DEMAND IT.
Heels out there - you are my targets; it's enough with playing the bad man. Come out here and I will show you how it is to lose against the Charismatic Might.

The crowd gets up and waits for someone to come out. CM Kev is preparing in the ring and waits for his first opponent on RCW...
Back to top Go down

Debut - CM Kev
Page 1 of 1