RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dynamite david wigton debut comments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dynamitedavidwigton
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

Dynamite david wigton debut comments Empty
PostSubject: Dynamite david wigton debut comments   Dynamite david wigton debut comments Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:29 pm

Dynamite David Wigton enters the locker room and begins putting up his gear.Mario Gueste walks up to him.

Mario Dynamite David Wigton,hello I am Mario an interviewer here,i just wanted to get any comments you have on tonights matchup against Space Trucker.

DavidComments huh?Well i don't really have much to say,we both worked together before and i know the guy has alot of talent,but make no mistake,this match will end with a BANG!

Dynamite David Wigton walks away

Last edited by dynamitedavidwigton on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Dynamite david wigton debut comments   Dynamite david wigton debut comments Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:29 am

Wouldn't it make more sense if you'd put spoken text between quotes?
And put the speaker's name before it?
That way, viewers will know who's saying what.
I had to read this Dynamite David Wigton,hello I am Mario an interviewer here,i just wanted to get any comments you have on tonights matchup against Space Trucker. a few times before I figured it was Mario saying that to DDW.

When you put it like this:
Mario: "Dynamite David Wigton,hello I am Mario an interviewer here,i just wanted to get any comments you have on tonights matchup against Space Trucker."
People will immediately understand what's going on.
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dynamite david wigton debut comments   Dynamite david wigton debut comments Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:33 am

agreed, it does show better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynamite david wigton debut comments   Dynamite david wigton debut comments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dynamite david wigton debut comments
Page 1 of 1