RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D

Go down 
+2
Ursu'
Asparake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Asparake
Admin
Admin
Asparake

Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D Empty
PostSubject: Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D   Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:25 pm

Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D Aspara11
Name:Asparake Mysterio
Ring Name:Asparake"Master Of Violence"
Wrestler's level: 23
Popularity:Superstar (833)
Fans: 2776
Entrance: 1. Before entrance: Sound of thunders (98)
2. Titan tron: Flames at the Titan Tron base (60)
4. Companion: 4 Druids (60)
5. Ring: Pyros at the four corners of the ring (60)
Place of birth:Romania.Location:You don't need to know!
Family:-Brother:Rey"619"Mysterio
About me:I can be a face and i can be a hell!It depends the person that stand's in front of me!So let be this the first head's up:I can be your best friend ever or I can be the nightmare that your enemies curse you to have!It's that simple!
Where I came from?Well i can say from Romania?Where?That is and will be like my name a mystery for you!
I'm a five generation superstar,i come from a long blood line of Wrestling Champions, God's of this phenomenon!
I had won many Title's,but the one that i had care so much was Hell's Championship!What it's Hell's Championship you ask?
Well it was the most imposing Championship in my federation that I had!
I have walk the step's of my carrier almost to the top but a mistake had happened and I fallen so much,so hard that my body,my mind and my soul hurts so bad!
I find my self here RCW,a unknown place for me!A dark place in which I stand right now!But in this darkness I see just in front a me a mountain,and at the top of this mountain i see something great,something that brings back the fire,the hunger,thirst
for success, that something is for some just a belt to put it on there waist,but for me it will be my salvation!This Belt is RCW International Title and I WILL HAVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D   Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:19 pm

Welcome to RCW Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D   Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:04 pm

welcome to rcw... and good luck about the title. I wont give up that easy Razz
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D   Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:43 pm

welcome to rcw and good luck
Back to top Go down
speedy boy
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D   Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:27 am

bun venit....off...adik welcome!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D   Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:03 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
DarkSkull

PostSubject: Re: Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D   Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:27 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D   Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asparake New Guy and soon the best of RCW!Just joking,I'm not that good!:D
Page 1 of 1