RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time To Deal With It

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Time To Deal With It Empty
PostSubject: Time To Deal With It   Time To Deal With It Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:24 pm

*Suicide!! walks slowly down to the ring *

Suicide!!:Dawolf we got some things we need to talk about and i want to see you face to face when we speek

*Suicide!! waits*
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Time To Deal With It   Time To Deal With It Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:14 am

Rainfall and thunder are heard then a wolf howl echoes as a lightning bolt lights up the arena and DaWolf makes his way out. He takes a look around at the fans then looks at Suicide!! in the ring and walks straight to him. DaWolf climbs into the ring and asks for a mic. He stands facing Suicide!!.

I'm here and I'm ready... let's speak it out!
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Time To Deal With It   Time To Deal With It Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:59 pm

Suicide!!: Lets get this out of the way

*Suicide!! trows his title on the floor*

Suicide!!: That will not get in the way of your answer

*Suicide!! smiles*

Suicide!! that was a great match, and i look forward to our next match but time to get serious

Suicide!!: There is only one person how is clouding my judgement

Suicide!!: MANK!!!, once we handle that we can move on, i dont know if you guys have worked on a this problem but i will not be on the same side as that person so i guess its your decision now

Suicide!!:Do I Stay Or Leave?

*Suicide!! stares at Dawolf waiting for his answer*
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Time To Deal With It   Time To Deal With It Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:55 am

DaWolf takes his time to answer and seems a little hesitant before raising his mic. He looks around the fans then at Suicide!! and then at the title thrown on the mat. He raises his mic again while still looking around.

Mank, come out here!

It takes a few moments before Mank's music hits and he comes out and stands at the entrance ramp. He looks down at the ring and thinks about it for a second but then walks towards the ring after DaWolf motions him to get in. Mank doesn't seem too happy but he goes into the ring and stands by DaWolf facing Suicide!!.

Not so fast... Space Trucker... I need you out here as well!

At this point, Mank, Suicide!!, and several of the fans seem puzzled. They're all looking at each other then at DaWolf when a guitar riff is heard and Space Trucker's theme music blares and he makes his way out. He walks straight into the ring and stands on DaWolf's other side wondering why he was called.

Suicide!!, you've been a loyal partner back in TIW when we had The Wolf-Pack. You would be part of a stable that I would form because I know I can trust you to watch my back... Space Trucker, you've stood by my side through thick and thin, and you've been a brother in wins and losses... and Mank, you've managed to earn your spot in The Pack over the last season, and you've earned it well. You are also someone I'd want in my stable...

Suicide!!, Mank, and Space Trucker are now wondering where this is going to lead, while still looking with questioning at DaWolf.

This is not about titles or championships, and not about winning or losing. This is about a legend that will go behind the spotlights... at least for a while. I hereby declare... that The Pack is no more! As of this moment, none of the four men in this ring have any obligations to one another. You are free to review your alliances, and know that it was an honor to be along side each and every one of you..
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Time To Deal With It   Time To Deal With It Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:09 am

Mank: Why the Pack is over????? What do you mean by that??? What's wrong with you, man, we were doing great until now? I want a good reason for this and i want it now!!!!!!!!!

Mank stares at DaWolf waiting his answer
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Time To Deal With It   Time To Deal With It Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:15 am

DaWolf waits for Mank to finish and gives him a few seconds to cool off then answers.

Listen, man, I'd much rather break The Pack up myself over an agreement than see two of my main men break it up over a feud. I'm not putting any pressures on any of you but this beats the principle of The Pack. I am not willing to let any one of you out of The Pack so the best decision would be what I just did.

Some of the fans start booing and rioting.

Not all the fans really appreciate this but I know it will save us problems in the future. I've been forming this Pack in many places and wherever I went and I know a problem when I see one. We may be part of another stable later on, who knows? But my Pack will NOT be broken from within!
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Time To Deal With It   Time To Deal With It Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:02 pm

*Suicide!! looks around the ring *

Suicide!!:Until I feel i am on the same side with all of you i wont rejoin, so you can consider this my way of pulling out of The Pack

*Suicide!! looks at Dawolf*

Suicide!!: Dont allow me to get in the way, because you three guys can move forward with out me, but right now i have to adress mank

*Suicide!! looks at mank*

Suicide!!:I dont know what you have against me but we can settle it here and now and get back to kicking ass if you would like or we can keep being enemys for the rest of our careers but this is resting all on your sholders now make your next move make because its time to man up or b*tch out and for once in your life i would like you to prove me wrong

*Suicide!! waits for a reaction*
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Time To Deal With It   Time To Deal With It Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Mank starts staring at suicide!! like saying "who do you think you are?" and starts speaking

Mank: I made my point clear before, i cant expect from you a behavior from a stable mate, apart that i dont believe in your abilities. But you can be calm for a while. You're no more a trouble for me, dont need to care or worry about you. I have more things to worry about. So save your words at last and shut up, i have other things to do right now.

Mank looks at daWolf and keeps speaking

Mank: If you stop this nonsense someday count with me again. If not, hope our paths doesn't cross as enemies again. Same with you Punching Bag, oh, i mean, Space Trucker. I'm out of here

Mank starts walking backstage with a worried look
Back to top Go down
Space Trucker
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
Space Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Time To Deal With It   Time To Deal With It Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:44 pm

Space Trucker doesn't look shocked at all.
Although he remained silent until now,he picks his microphone and starts speaking.

"DaWolf,guys,you saved me the trouble from walking away from the pack myself.
Each and everyone of you has done every possible mistake since the beginning of the season.
DaWolf,you hold the most part of the responsibility,failing to make everyone to see that Sarah Channing was manipulating everyone,to achieve her goal-to have the Pack dissolved and guess what?She did it...
Isn't it true that it all started with her decision to send one title belt to Friday?
Isn't it true that two of our members had to fight each other and the loser would lose his belt-as it happened?
You failed to realize that Ursu doesn't fight for the same reasons we do-we don't give a damn about belts and titles as long the fights are good and people have fun,but Ursu cares about titles-a lot!
Or do we give a damn after all?Do you?"

Space Trucker pauses for a while...
"In your quest for power,you let the Pack become what Ursu said,a circus!
You got the wild animals
(points to Mank,who's ready to explode!),your clowns (points to himself and suicide) and you got the leading role.
Circuses are fun to watch,but we're not funny-we are pathetic!
Look at us!
Mank's head is filled with revenge and anger for everyone and you just do nothing!
He is poisoning his soul and you just stand watching-perhaps laughing inside!
Suicide feels like he has to prove himself to everyone,despite he's a a wrestler that has nothing to prove-to anyone!
He's a worthy fighter,yet you don't back him up to Mank-you refuse to take a position!
As for me....well,I don't need you,or any of this!"

He starts to walk away,he pauses,turns to Mank and says.
"One day,you may realize who your friends are Mank.If only you could control your anger and clear you mind....I used to be like you,you know....The world owed me and I was out to collect...Not anymore.Never again.For noone...."
He lets the microphone fall to the mat,turns his back and starts leaving,with drooped shoulders,looking tired....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time To Deal With It   Time To Deal With It Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time To Deal With It
Page 1 of 1