RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mind Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

Mind Games Empty
PostSubject: Mind Games   Mind Games Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:15 pm

(bmg enters the gm's office looking a little pissed)

George Steele: BMG! There you are, I mean aren't you happy?

bmg: Am I happy? Hmm, lets find out.

(bmg pulls up a chair resisting the urge to throw it at Steele and takes a seat)

bmg: Last week I asked for a title match, an Honor title match before Trendkill since honestly we know how the match will turn out, Lombard will be massacred, but I wanted to be the one to do it since I still have issues with him and Thunder.

George Steele: Well as far as I know, your issues between Blackout and the Warbirds are over, you saw International Ring didn't you?

(George Steele shows the footage of theRock vs Thunderhawk match)

George Steele: theRock beat Thunderhawk, plain and simple. I believe Thunderhawk has given up and as for Lombard, any problems you had with him watch the Honor Title match, it will ake you feel a lot better, its hardcore rules.

(bmg smiles, but then turns back to anger)

bmg: Very hilarious of you to let Trendkill deliver the beatdown I should be giving, but thats not the main issue. It turns out, you did give me a "title" match and strangly my match is also harcore rules. Of course of all people, it has to be Suicide.

George Steele: Yes, I did grant you that match, I deserve a thank you.

bmg: Funny......Don't B.S me old man Steele. Have you seen Suicide's matches lately. I'm afraid if I fight him, the ref will stop the match, I think your pulling strings and making him do that on purpose. Nothing is getting in my way from gaining my first title in RCW.

George Steele: Well I hope nothing happens during your match. Good Luck.

(bmg stands up)

bmg: Suicide hasn't experienced defeat in a while, and I will be the one to give him that feeling.

(the lights go out and bmg is gone when the lights are back up)
Back to top Go down

Mind Games
Page 1 of 1