RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games do you play?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

What games do you play? Empty
PostSubject: What games do you play?   What games do you play? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:40 am

What games do you play?

Playstation 1-3: Metal Gear Solid 1-4, Devil May Cry 1-4, Final Fantasy 1-12 & Tactics, Assassin's Creed, Fallout 3, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, God of War 1-2, Call of Duty 4, Red Faction, Koudelka, SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006-08, SmackDown! Here Comes The Pain, X-Men Legends 1-2, Resident Evil 3-4, Tomba 1-2, Killer 7, Street Fighter: Third Strike, Super Street Fighter II Turbo, Capcom vs. SNK 2, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Street Fighter Alpha 1-3, Soul Calibur 2-3, Urban Reign, Dead or Alive 2: Hardcore, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

X-Box 360: Grand Theft Auto 4, Gears of War 1-2, BioShock, Crackdown, Fable 2, UFC Undisputed

Computer: Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, Combat Arms, WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos

PSP: Metal Gear Acid 1-2

N64: Pokemon Snap!, Super Smash Bros., Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

GameCube: Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Spartan :Total Warrior, Def Jam: Fight For NY, Viewtiful Joe, Metroid Prime

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, No More Heroes, Super Mario Galaxy
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:18 pm

i play final fantasy its my favorite game off all time. cant wait for final fantasy 13 to come out
i also like football games (soccer) pro evo 09 and fifa 09
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:52 pm

I mostly play PC games but PS and XBox whenever I get hold of one..

1st person shooters (Gears of war, Dead Space,...), strategy (red alert, warcraft,...), the witcher, occasionally a racing game (NFS), resident evil...

(a whole lot others but I just finished a 24-hr shift at the hospital and I can't really seem to remember much..)
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:12 am

DaWolf wrote:
1st person shooters (Gears of war, Dead Space,...)

Neither of those are 1st-Person-Shooters, those are 3rd-person O.o
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:12 am

CreepSpark wrote:
DaWolf wrote:
1st person shooters (Gears of war, Dead Space,...)

Neither of those are 1st-Person-Shooters, those are 3rd-person O.o

Right.. used to play a lot of DOOM, Quake... kinda stuck to my head Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games do you play?
Page 1 of 1