RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robinson interviwe with Rock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
theRock
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

Robinson interviwe with Rock Empty
PostSubject: Robinson interviwe with Rock   Robinson interviwe with Rock Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:29 am

Tom Robinson opens the door of the gym ignoring all the wrestlers, who look a little bit confused.

TheRock: Hey Tom, what do you want here? I dont think you want to train, although it would be good for ya!

Tom Robinson: I dont need to train Rock, im a interviewer... not a wrestler. I came hear to to exactly that. To interview you.

TheRock:Well okay, but only if you do some pushups afterwards.

Tom Robinson is shocked

TheRock: Just kidding, man !

Then theRock checks Robinson's muscles

TheRock: Oh... If I would be you I woul train at night here, when nobody sees you!

Robinson turns red, but then gets beack to buisness.

Tom Robinson: So... interview now,Rock! What do you think about DarKSkull at what are your feelings about the match?

TheRock: Well... Skull is powerful and he can endure very very much.... BUT i am faster and more athletic, so I hope to counter very much attacks and hit my moves.To make those more powerful I am in the gym right now. Skull will feel them even more!
Although I am a little it pessimistic, because of my loss against Thunder last week. Biu what counts is this week, so I'll give my best as always!

Tom Robinson: And who do you think will win the title tonight? Thunderhawk or irvin enriquez?

TheRock: I think and hope Thunderhawk will win, he is a great fighter and he won agianst me. Further I hope that he is in best condition... even though i dont estimate it,because we had a hard fight. But it diesnt matter because irvin had a hard fight against my mate BMG, too.

Tom Robinson: That was it for the moment, Thank you Rock and good luck in your match!

But theRock already has turned back to train and didnt hear Robinson's last words.
Back to top Go down

Robinson interviwe with Rock
Page 1 of 1