RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ddw best wishes for DaWolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dynamitedavidwigton
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

ddw best wishes for DaWolf Empty
PostSubject: ddw best wishes for DaWolf   ddw best wishes for DaWolf Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:35 am

DaWolf is headed to the arena and Dynamite David Wigton is waitng by the entrance.

DDW: Hey man just wanted to wish you good luck on your upcoming match.

Dynamite David Wigton stands there grinning at DaWolf as he passes by.
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

ddw best wishes for DaWolf Empty
PostSubject: After the PPV main event...   ddw best wishes for DaWolf Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:17 pm

Just after the match between DaWolf and Space Trucker ended and ST received his title, he walked over to DaWolf to get him to his feet. ST was breathing hard and not having a clear idea of how DaWolf would react. He got close to him but DaWolf was already on one knee and pushed himself up as the blood was still dripping on his face. As the fans roared in anticipation, DDW stopped at the top of the entrance ramp and turned around to see what was gonna happen next.

DaWolf wiped some blood off his face and leaned on the ropes looking at ST with the title still in his hand. ST was still at a loss of what to do next. After a long wait, DaWolf gathered his strength and moved towards ST who seemed for a split second to consider bringing up his defenses. DaWolf looked from ST's face to the hand holding the belt and after a pause DaWolf finally extended his right arm towards ST. The crowd went silent all of a sudden then cheered louder as ST hesitated then shook DaWolf's hand.

DaWolf then called for a mic.

Never... ever... doubt the bonds within a wolf pack! You have withstood the test of time... and proved yourself worthy not by wins but by actions. I will be the first to congratulate you and back you up as the first Elite Champion! (*crowd cheers even louder*) DDW I need you to come up here...

*DDW makes his way to the ring and stands facing DaWolf and ST*

First off, I thank you for your wishes, although to win the Elite one would need a whole lot more than that! This is the man you wanna be challenging next, and I will be around to make sure it goes clean. I know a lot of eyes backstage are on this title right now and I know that some are not too keen on clean fights. But I will tell you this... (*turning towards ST*) Champ, you will ofcourse understand my urge to envoke the rematch clause in my contract for that match. And I will even be more proud of being your partner if you defend your title against me for a second time. DDW, I'd advise you to train hard, it won't be an easy fight!
Back to top Go down

ddw best wishes for DaWolf
Page 1 of 1