RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arriving in locker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Arriving in locker Empty
PostSubject: Arriving in locker   Arriving in locker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:34 am

Thunderhawk enters the locker room. He is alone, and unwraps a towel from his neck throwing it on a chair.
He then opens his locker and starts unpacking his sportsbag, putting everything in his locker, which he closes and locks when he finishes

He sits on a chair in a thoughtful mood ... and starts talking alone, whispering :
"I am feeling strange ... Since i arrived in the parking and saw that reporter. Why the hell did i attack him ... ? There's something wrong ..."

He stands up and starts walking around the lockers.
"And i don't know why ... what the hell is happening to me ... im starting to feel a bit dizzy ..."

He leans on his locker and grabs his head between his hands, starting to shake it and shouting :
"No, no ! Leave them alone ! Don't hurt ... don't kill them ... no ... NO !"

He headbutts his locker and stops shouting, feeling more relieved.
"What the hell ... please ... what is happening. Why these memories should come back in my head right now ... I thought i had forgotten that past ... I thought that these memories were erased in my mind ... Why should they come back ?"

He grabs his towel and wipes blood that is pouring through a cut on his forehead.
"Dont think about it, Hawk ... Now calm down. Focus on what you have to do ... Concentrate ..."

He takes a deep breath and grins, laughing, then heads to the gym
Back to top Go down
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

Arriving in locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in locker   Arriving in locker Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:53 pm

(bmg walks to the lockeroom door as Thunderhawk is about to leave)

bmg: Well someone looks uneasy tonight. Nice to meet you, we have never crossed paths before but since your here I thought I 'd introduce myself. My name is bmg. I know you are a very good wrestler, and I came here not to pick fights. Im here to meet and greet and scout skill and I know you have a lot of it. I wont waist your time any longer and since you look a little out of shape, I'll leave you alone. Again nice to meet you.

(bmg looks at Thunderhawk once more)

bmg: Wipe that red stuff off, it looks like blood. No nevermind you wouldn't do something like that.

(bmg walks past Thunderhawk into the lockeroom)
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Arriving in locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in locker   Arriving in locker Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:24 am

Thunderhawk puts an arm in the door to prevent BMG from entering the locker.

"Nice to meet you too, and I think I can only send you your compliments back ... you were the fed champion down in TIW, if im not mistaken ... So you succeeded where i failed various times.
And dont worry about my shape, "it's in adversity that a true man shows what he is made of", someone said."

He suddenly notices that the blood spills more from his cut.

"You know ... It's not easy to get on living while a ... dark past follows you. That's why im not very good, I sometimes have these attacks, just a long time since the last one. But I'll not bother you with that, you surely have more important things to do ! Nice to meet you, mate"

He taps on BMG's shoulder and leaves heading to an office around there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arriving in locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving in locker   Arriving in locker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving in locker
Page 1 of 1