RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suicide's Calling Out The Locker Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Suicide!!

Suicide's Calling Out The Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Suicide's Calling Out The Locker Room   Suicide's Calling Out The Locker Room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:56 pm

*Suicide!! walks down to the ring with a microphone in his hand*

Suicide!!: Hey, if you didnt know my name is Suicide!! and in the RCW National champ and if you havent noitced i havent lost in such a long time that i got bored and left... so i was sitting at home being bored out of my mind so you know what i said to myself, i said Suicide!! when were you the most happy so i thought to myself and i remembered the feeling of walking out infront of you fans, and cracking the heads of the people that tested me

*Suicide!! holds up the title*

Suicide!!: Ok now here is what everyone has been wanting to get there hands on but has yet to hold there are only is only one other person have held this belt and i hav beat that person three times haha i guess i'll get to the main reason why im out here, if you feel you got what it takes step up and come out here and show me you have the balls to stand with the champ, i want to see what kind of challenges george has ready for me

*Suicide!! lays the belt on the ground*

Suicide!!: are you BOYS ready time to see who has balls

*Suicide!! grabs a chair and waits*
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
DarkSkull

Suicide's Calling Out The Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide's Calling Out The Locker Room   Suicide's Calling Out The Locker Room Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:26 am

*The lights go out*

*DarkSkull appears behind Suicide*

*The lights go on*

DarkSkull: I want your title...

*Suicide turns arround*

DarkSkull: This time you won't get away... you have been getting excused but now this is over... I will be the one who will taker your title away from your shoulder...
Back to top Go down

Suicide's Calling Out The Locker Room
Page 1 of 1